Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics & Tax Policy 5.0: Can a blind nut find a squirrel?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    You didn't just fumble that one, you threw an intercepting, blocked your own team, and then celebrated in the end zone with the other team.

Also, your first line isn't even the proper use of that line. So double fail for you!
    Jim Marshall?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Business, Economics & Tax Policy 5.0: Can a blind nut find a squirrel?

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      Menards and Home Depot are being sued because a 4 by 4 doesn't exactly measure 4 inches by 4 inches.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/nation-wo...tion/451196391
      They're being sued because their dimensional lumber is following 50 plus year old timber industry standards? Like a 2x4 is really 1.5" x 3.5" or a 2x8 is 1.5" x 7.25"?

< facepalm >
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        They're being sued because their dimensional lumber is following 50 plus year old timber industry standards? Like a 2x4 is really 1.5" x 3.5" or a 2x8 is 1.5" x 7.25"?

< facepalm >
        I'm guessing that they're trying to take advantage of instances where the actual dimensions were left off of the signage. Most of the time the actual dimensions are listed. Hopefully the companies don't cave and offer a settlement.
        Last edited by GrinCDXX; 06-28-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          I'm guessing that they're trying to take advantage of instances where the actual dimensions were left off of the signage. Most of the time the actual dimensions are listed. Hopefully the companies don't cave and offer a settlement.
          Next someone is probably going to sue because their 2" pipe isn't 2"...
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Next someone is probably going to sue because their 2" pipe isn't 2"...
            They have a pill for that.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
              They have a pill for that.
              I was going to say a gun is cheaper, but then again, I'm sure Viagara will be covered free of charge in Trumpcare and birth control will be verboten because "YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE LEGS" is cheaper.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                Seattle discovers that, if you raise the minimum wage "too much," it leads employers to cut back on hours to compensate....
                This is hilarious. Fishy's own story is exposed as fake within 24 hours. So not only does he fail to defend his central thesis, and not only did he post fake news, but in the interim he got all hot and bothered about fake news.

The rare triple crown. Well played, Fishy. I mean, yes, PJ and Redstate and whatever other conservadope sites you copy-paste from get half credit but still... golf clap.
                Last edited by Kepler; 06-28-2017, 05:01 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

@WTOP: Colonial Williamsburg announces plans to will outsource commercial operations, lay off workers to ease money woes http://bit.ly/2smwQCp https://***********/WTOP/status/8805...968640/photo/1

Disney??
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Assuming this is true, you have NO IDEA how much I would love to be sitting in the exit row with this old biddy sometime. Always wanted to ask what it's like to be a character actor.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...tuTZFf0bEF-s7g

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Assuming this is true, you have NO IDEA how much I would love to be sitting in the exit row with this old biddy sometime. Always wanted to ask what it's like to be a character actor.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...tuTZFf0bEF-s7g
                      I love the pic of the other people in that story. Three completely different people in a row all thinking "Wow. What a c-nt."

Tell Bill Maher it's no act. She really is like that.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ann coulter flies coach?
                        Code:

Comment

Ann coulter flies coach?
                          She's cheap. It's a condition many rich people have. If I had her money I'd never fly coach.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            I love the pic of the other people in that story. Three completely different people in a row all thinking "Wow. What a c-nt."

Tell Bill Maher it's no act. She really is like that.
                            It's an act, she just doesn't break character all that often.

Comment

I don't know why, but her flying coach adds a point to her likability column. Her acting like she did? Minus 100. The score is duking it out with the national debt.
                              Code:

Comment

I don't know why, but her flying coach adds a point to her likability column. Her acting like she did? Minus 100. The score is duking it out with the national debt.
                                Flying coach is more than offset by buying an extra seat so no one is next to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X