Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

This is how I look at it.........I think of the SUNYAC to start the season as a 3 team race,then the also rans,but that is why they play the games on the ice not on paper or the USCHO threads so one never knows.........That said,Genny has a excellent shot this yr with Oz and Platty with unproven netminders ,as mentioned b4,about 40 mins of play combined..........Let the games begin...p.s thread officially hi-jacked

Comment

When I was at Geneseo in the mid aughts they won two straight SUNYAC titles and I would have said conference looked like a 3-way race for the forseeable future. Then Geneseo fell back to the middle of the pack and Oswego and Plattsburgh stayed where they were at the top. There is a reason the conference is considered to be Plattswego and then everybody else: those two teams have unprecedented longevity at the top. That's fine. Geneseo is clearly contending again and should relish being the talented upstart program with something to prove. That's the position I would want them in.
      #OneKnight

Comment

Debate settled?

http://geneseoknights.com/sports/mic...20171012mg4ns1
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          Well, well, well. Guess that shuts everybody up for now anyway. LOL. 😀

Comment

• Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
            When I was at Geneseo in the mid aughts they won two straight SUNYAC titles and I would have said conference looked like a 3-way race for the forseeable future. Then Geneseo fell back to the middle of the pack and Oswego and Plattsburgh stayed where they were at the top. There is a reason the conference is considered to be Plattswego and then everybody else: those two teams have unprecedented longevity at the top. That's fine. Geneseo is clearly contending again and should relish being the talented upstart program with something to prove. That's the position I would want them in.
            Should be an exciting year !

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              Well, well, well. Guess that shuts everybody up for now anyway. LOL. 😀

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                Me's think's the coaches were reading his thread and realize how important the netminding can be,should make for some bulletin board material,let the fun begin...

Comment

Is "Killer" the nickname of your goalie who played the 3rdperiod tonight?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Is "Killer" the nickname of your goalie who played the 3rdperiod tonight?
                    Not sure about the nickname of "Killer" but his name is Keller

Comment

Were any season ticket holders here charged for the Skidmore game? Two season ticket holders I know were charged, despite PSU saying the game would be free of charge to all according to the website. We'll bring it up to the box office, but wanted to see if others had the same issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by rockandrock44 View Post
                        Were any season ticket holders here charged for the Skidmore game? Two season ticket holders I know were charged, despite PSU saying the game would be free of charge to all according to the website. We'll bring it up to the box office, but wanted to see if others had the same issue.
                        If you're looking at the order history on the website, yes it says you paid for the game. But that's just the set price of the season ticket divided evenly across every game of the season for simplicity's sake.

And yes, I renewed my season ticket this year, despite being a student again AND getting in on a media pass this season. Don't worry, my season ticket will be used
                        Last edited by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh; 10-22-2017, 09:09 PM.
                        Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                        SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                        ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                        NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                        NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                        NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                        NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                          If you're looking at the order history on the website, yes it says you paid for the game. But that's just the set price of the season ticket divided evenly across every game of the season for simplicity's sake.

And yes, I renewed my season ticket this year, despite being a student again AND getting in on a media pass this season. Don't worry, my season ticket will be used
                          Now I know why I couldn't but it :P
                          Larry Normandin
                          SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                          WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Who is doing the live stream for Plattsburgh hockey this year? NSN has nothing listed for either the men or the ladies. Will PSTV be doing the games?

Comment

Also, when will WIRY start broadcasting games? I assume they are busy with high school playoffs right now...

Comment

Originally posted by adk46r View Post
                                Who is doing the live stream for Plattsburgh hockey this year? NSN has nothing listed for either the men or the ladies. Will PSTV be doing the games?
                                Plattsburgh dropped their contract with NSN. They now use a company called Boxcast. I would assume once regular games begin you'll start to see those streamed through there with links available on the men's and women's schedules.
                                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X