This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University - 2017-2018 season - thread numero uno

Hey, will Teemu be here to watch his son?? Also, it’s Cockerill vs. Cockerill tonight, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post

I think Crone has the skill to be on the top 2 lines, it just hasn't clicked for him yet.
      I do too and I was high on him entering season. I think his problem is that he is a step too slow.

Comment

Well that was a crap first period for BU. I hope they can turn it around. No offensive pressure whatsoever.
        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
          Well that was a crap first period for BU. I hope they can turn it around. No offensive pressure whatsoever.
          I hope David Quinn resigns immediately. Why wait for the end of the game? I haven't seen every team this year but it's pretty clear this is the most poorly coached team in the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
            I hope David Quinn resigns immediately.
            Why do you always say this and not “I hope Quinn gets fired”? Saying you hope he resigns is so ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Why do you always say this and not “I hope Quinn gets fired”? Saying you hope he resigns is so ridiculous.
              I don't know, it's nicer? It'd be an acknowledgement that he can't do the job? We can rehire him as an assistant if he resigns but that would be tough if he was fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Hey, will Teemu be here to watch his son?? Also, it’s Cockerill vs. Cockerill tonight, right?
                He was at the Lowell games last weekend as it was parents weekend. I don't know his schedule for this past week. Our Cockerill doesn't miss many games, but I don't know why he is out.

Comment

We bad
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Whew. Glad Mookie didn’t wake up for that!!!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                      We bad
                      Maybe that's why there are attendance problems..

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                        Maybe that's why there are attendance problems..
                        Team performance will affect attendance for sure....

Announced 3897 tonight.... against a crosstown team that typically brings a handful of fans...

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                          Team performance will affect attendance for sure....

Announced 3897 tonight.... against a crosstown team that typically brings a handful of fans...
                          Attendance is a major issue. Honestly, I can't justify continuing to spend almost a thousand bucks on home tickets, plus away tickets, plus Beanpot, plus tournament(s) tickets on a team that underachieves year in and year out. I'd rather watch a .500 team with not good players than a team that might eventually turn it around and lose in the first round of the NCAA tournament.

Comment

• i think you guys are decent & while it is not showing up on the scoreboard night in night out, will come around.

rest of us that have to play you few more times had better be ready.
                            GO NU HOCKEY
                            Always bullish on the future.
                            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bu fan 84 View Post
                              attendance is a major issue. Honestly, i can't justify continuing to spend almost a thousand bucks on home tickets, plus away tickets, plus beanpot, plus tournament(s) tickets on a team that underachieves year in and year out. I'd rather watch a .500 team with not good players than a team that might eventually turn it around and lose in the first round of the ncaa tournament.
                              ok.

Comment

Oh no! We suck again!

Comment

Working...
                                X