The 2017 Official #NotMyBracket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
    All we need is another venomous poster from the West to chirp in and we could have 3 people tossing insults at each other.
    I'd have been in here sooner to glick some venom your way but I spent all of Saturday night driving around looking for a Division III Tournament game to watch around here. Alas, I couldn't find any.

Comment

Re: The 2017 Official #NotMyBracket Thread

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
      Didn't know I was having an issue coping. LoL pretty pleased with the year after the first half, but thanks lol
      Certainly Plattsburgh had an amazing 2nd-half. No doubt there. And they played their way into a legitimate playoff berth on the way.

Anyway, see you next year; you know I love you to pieces and can't wait to squabble again in October.

Comment

Originally posted by KRBFLINT03 View Post
        Maybe Oswego threw the game tonight because they were scared to play Norwich in a week? Just trying to apply your thought processes to tonight's results...
        Thank you KRBFLINT for saying what I wanted to say. Normally, I pass on snarky statements...but I recall a sad NU loss to Oswego years ago at the NCAA dance...followed by crummy OSU fan remark. Actually I am genuinely sorry for the Cardinals as they always play their hearts out.
        Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
        Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Rook NU'66 View Post
          Thank you KRBFLINT for saying what I wanted to say. Normally, I pass on snarky statements...but I recall a sad NU loss to Oswego years ago at the NCAA dance...followed by crummy OSU fan remark. Actually I am genuinely sorry for the Cardinals as they always play their hearts out.
          I try not to be too much of an *****, but the insinuation that Norwich was scared of Oswego irritated me. Oh well. I don't "talk smack" before games are played, because you're left looking like a clown when it doesn't go your way.

Comment

Originally posted by KRBFLINT03 View Post
            I try not to be too much of an *****, but the insinuation that Norwich was scared of Oswego irritated me. Oh well. I don't "talk smack" before games are played, because you're left looking like a clown when it doesn't go your way.
            Agreed.. But like I said...yours was a spot on remark fired at a deserving target given their earlier remark. Time for NU to focus on next week. Go Cadets.
            Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
            Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
              One game better isn't exactly "a lot". But whatever helps you cope is OK with me.
              But one more 'game' for Utica would mean an ECAC West championship, which they've never won, right?

Comment

Working...
              X