Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Gotcha. Thank you.
    House shows were serious business in those days, the whole aim of the various TV shows were to build towards getting people to house shows. PPVs were something that happened only 3 or 4 times a year. Heck, they use to do house shows the day before PPV shows, something unheard of today.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Re: WWE: Things Are About To Get Rowdy

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      House shows were serious business in those days, the whole aim of the various TV shows were to build towards getting people to house shows. PPVs were something that happened only 3 or 4 times a year. Heck, they use to do house shows the day before PPV shows, something unheard of today.
      I remember the PPVs, 4/year. I had a cheater box.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I remember the PPVs, 4/year. I had a cheater box.
        Yup, it’s insane the changes pro wrestling went through in the 90’s.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The night before TLC (in Minneapolis) they were in Mankato.. was an awesome show too.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I guess I just struggle with the fact that Brock has held the title over a year and makes about 1 of every 3 or 4 RAWs, has very little presence when he is there, as Hayman does all the talking, etc.

Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, heck even Vince shoving Roman down our throats would be so much better, as those guys are appearing pretty much every week on RAW.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              I guess I just struggle with the fact that Brock has held the title over a year and makes about 1 of every 3 or 4 RAWs, has very little presence when he is there, as Hayman does all the talking, etc.

Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, heck even Vince shoving Roman down our throats would be so much better, as those guys are appearing pretty much every week on RAW.
              Poor Finn, being misused by WWE and kneecapped by their style. I miss Bullet Club Prince Devitt.

I also miss Bullet Club Gallows and Anderson.

(Both links kinda NSFW)
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post

Roman is hated by the fanbase. They had the ultimate opportunity to take advantage of that. Have him destroy Brock and win the belt and turn heel. Instead they keep trying to make him a face. I mean a real heel. The last real heel they had was Punk.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Roman is hated by the fanbase. They had the ultimate opportunity to take advantage of that. Have him destroy Brock and win the belt and turn heel. Instead they keep trying to make him a face. I mean a real heel. The last real heel they had was Punk.
                  Straight Edge Society CM Punk was the best heel they’d had in a decade and they screwed that up, Roman heel would be worse.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Straight Edge Society CM Punk was the best heel they’d had in a decade and they screwed that up, Roman heel would be worse.
                    And Roman face is better?? Color me confused.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And Roman face is better?? Color me confused.
                      If Vince and co. wasn’t running the show you’d be right. But...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

If Vince and co. wasn’t running the show you’d be right. But...
                        Well, we can't fix that. I agree the entire situation is a dumpster fire. Doesn't make spitballing ideas invalid.

Comment

(Peeks in.)

You people are so weird.

(Backs slowly out.)
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well, we can't fix that. I agree the entire situation is a dumpster fire. Doesn't make spitballing ideas invalid.
                            True. In Roman’s case I guess better the devil you know than one you don’t.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              (Peeks in.)

You people are so weird.

(Backs slowly out.)
                              Don’t judge, you watch The Bachelor.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

True. In Roman’s case I guess better the devil you know than one you don’t.
                                This is where we diverge. That's ok though.

Comment

Working...
                                X