Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    and yet you continue to act holier than thou and twist the knife in our backs at every opportunity.
    I'm not that clever.

You're doing it to yourself.

Comment

• Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

I didn't realize dg was so cultured. I always figured him to be more of a monster truck rally and Pabst Blue Ribbon sort of guy.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        I didn't realize dg was so cultured. I always figured him to be more of a monster truck rally and Pabst Blue Ribbon sort of guy.
        I just play an idiot to get facetime on TV.

Comment

DG is playing you guys like a fiddle. Nice work.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
            I just play an idiot to get facetime on TV.
            *****http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1952/wellplayedsirwellplayed.jpg******
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So much for the Michigan Tech won't be able to practice in Colorado Springs BS, just confirmed they are practicing in Colorado Springs at one of the practice rinks at World Arena, have to walk past an empty world arena to get to the practice sheet...wonderful...
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                I was carrying on the nerdy LOTR stuff.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

So much for the Michigan Tech won't be able to practice in Colorado Springs BS, just confirmed they are practicing in Colorado Springs at one of the practice rinks at World Arena, have to walk past an empty world arena to get to the practice sheet...wonderful...
                  This will prepare them for playing in an empty world arena this weekend.
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    This will prepare them for playing in an empty world arena this weekend.
                    And it feels like home!
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      I was carrying on the nerdy LOTR stuff.
                      Oh, that's why I had no clue what was going. Haven't watched those movies.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I believe the issue is that they have to use the NHL practice sheet.
                        Originally posted by vizoroo
                        Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                        Originally posted by duper
                        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                        Originally posted by dggoddard
                        Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                          I believe the issue is that they have to use the NHL practice sheet.
                          Well whatever...where does CC practice? on one of the practice sheets or the actually main rink?
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Well whatever...where does CC practice? on one of the practice sheets or the actually main rink?
                            The ultra luxurious big sheet of ice with padded walls, massive jumbotron, scantily clad towel girls and leather backed seats on the bench.
                            Last edited by dggoddard; 03-06-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                              The ultra luxurious big sheet of ice with padded walls, massive jumbotron, scantily clad towel girls and leather backed seats on the bench.
                              Did you forget about my valium & hookers?
                              Originally posted by vizoroo
                              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                              Originally posted by dggoddard
                              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

So why isn't that sheet of ice available for Tech?
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X