X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Planet 14: You People Make Me Sick

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    When the revolution comes, these two ought to be at the top of the proles' hit list.
    Say what you will, he doesnt hide what he is...I mean he worked for a company that foreclosed on houses without permission then resold them. Lots of families got screwed over by that clown.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

< facepalm >

http://www.inforum.com/news/educatio...alcohol-minors

And to think a relative's kids go to that school. < sigh >
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

If True This Teacher Sucks

Yeah how dare a student use his freedom of expression...Flags are more important than rights!!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No link, but a Wisconsin HS is making "dress- wearing students" submit photos of their dresses before dances.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Straying away from the political and culture war garbage... http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index....lling_him.html

Comment

Did 'Nazi' this coming.

EDIT: She's apologized for not reading the entire article. Good Lord.

Comment

Baylor... Sigh...

http://deadsp.in/1iMSieW
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  Baylor... Sigh...

Jesus Christ.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That school needs not exist anymore.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Don't drink the water; or the 7-Up!

Comment

Australia is having a vote on marriage equality. The rhetoric from the "NO" crowd has been especially nasty. But one group decided to have a " Straight Lives Matter" rally.

http://www.newnownext.com/straight-lives-matter-rally-sydney/09/2017/?xrs=synd_facebook_nnn

The good news is, only 20 or so people showed up.

Comment

Welcome back to your hurricane ravaged home. Now here's some government overreach. http://theantimedia.org/fl-hurricane...omes-ticketed/

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                            Baylor... Sigh...

So typical. He's white. He's male. He's American.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              So typical. He's white. He's male. He's American.
                              I'm a white male American and I don't think that way. I'm pretty sure that's also true of you and about 90% of this board. (That they don't think that way. White male Americans are probably 99.9% of this board. )

This isn't race, gender, and nationality. It's not passive. It's something active in these people. It's not identity, it's that they are f-cked up.

Where are all the stupid people from?
                              And how'd they get to be so dumb?
                              Bred on purple mountain range
                              Fed amber waves of grains.
                              To lesser human beings, zero feelings.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 09-25-2017, 03:30 AM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So This Guy Sucks

fire chief from Pennsylvania has apologized for calling Steelers coach Mike Tomlin a “no-good n*gger” after his team did not come out onto the field for the national anthem during this Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bears.

CBS Pittsburgh reports that Paul Smith, the chief of the volunteer fire department in Cecil Township, Pennsylvania, posted on Facebook that Tomlin “just added himself to the list of no-good n*ggers” for his decision to note take the field during the anthem.

“Yes, I said it,” Smith added afterward.
                                Thankfully we know racism isnt a factor here amirite?!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X