brain: are we chasing something
    me: no
    brain: so *** are we doing then
    heart & lungs: we also have questions
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

Which is why I need sports. My self-preservation instinct takes a back seat to my competitive nature.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        Exactly what I re-tweeted a couple months ago:

[jogging]
        brain: let's talk shall we
        me: ok
        brain: are we being chased
        brain: are we chasing something
        brain: so *** are we doing then
        heart & lungs: we also have questions
        My work is my exercise. Tossing (avg) 20 pound boxes all day for 8-9 hours straight keeps me in shape. Winter is worse, ice melt. 50 pound boxes after a good storm (boxes are 1' x 1' x 2'). Plus, on your feet for all that time. It's not the weight, mind you, it's the reps.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          My work is my exercise. Tossing (avg) 20 pound boxes all day for 8-9 hours straight keeps me in shape. Winter is worse, ice melt. 50 pound boxes after a good storm (boxes are 1' x 1' x 2'). Plus, on your feet for all that time. It's not the weight, mind you, it's the reps.
          mookie golfs.
          swinging those arms. twist and turn the torso. step up and down into the cart. bending over to get the ball off the ground or out of the hole.

and sometimes even 3x a week!!

whew!!! getting a little sweat just thinking about it.
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            mookie golfs.
            swinging those arms. twist and turn the torso. step up and down into the cart. bending over to get the ball off the ground or out of the hole.

and sometimes even 3x a week!!

whew!!! getting a little sweat just thinking about it.
            John Daly was a top golfer for a while. Your post holds no water.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              John Daly was a top golfer for a while. Your post holds no water.
              apples and pumpkins.

no way mookie can toss vodka into his diet cokes here
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Well, you ARE in No Fun Nation.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                  Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Carpenter is here again. I am catching up. Spent a portion of yesterday sorting out the silliness of all the bills, rec't, etc for the great flood, went to the bank to get a check to pay the bills (big $$), changed over some of the winterware from springware. Cleaned out a bunch of stuff from the closet to fit things in. Baked a cake.

Today is library to pick up a book and a little plant shopping for the porch. Had a beautiful fox in the yard last night chasing a chippy. Hoping it gets the groundhog(s)!!

Comment

Mornin’ Lodge.

Beautiful day here.

Any of you familiar with the Kansas City area? Will be there for a bachelor party Memorial Day weekend.
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Good Morning Lodge!

Carpenter is here again. I am catching up. Spent a portion of yesterday sorting out the silliness of all the bills, rec't, etc for the great flood, went to the bank to get a check to pay the bills (big $$), changed over some of the winterware from springware. Cleaned out a bunch of stuff from the closet to fit things in. Baked a cake.

Today is library to pick up a book and a little plant shopping for the porch. Had a beautiful fox in the yard last night chasing a chippy. Hoping it gets the groundhog(s)!!
                          That fox is making the rounds! My brother's brother-in-law posted a picture of what looks like the same fox yesterday as well.

Howdy Lodge. Trying to get many little things done today/tomorrow before I leave on vacation Friday. Headed to Aruba! First time. Not bringing the work phone because I can't get any kind of international calling/data/whatever plan if it's not for a business trip. OH WELL!!

Comment

Having an exterminator come out to take care of the god**** moles in my yard. They have gotten out of control, and I haven't been able to do anything to slow the ******** down.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              That fox is making the rounds! My brother's brother-in-law posted a picture of what looks like the same fox yesterday as well.

Howdy Lodge. Trying to get many little things done today/tomorrow before I leave on vacation Friday. Headed to Aruba! First time. Not bringing the work phone because I can't get any kind of international calling/data/whatever plan if it's not for a business trip. OH WELL!!
                              You mean a real vacation where they can't pretend they forgot and send you stuff that you don't ignore? I don't believe it. They will get you a satellite phone before tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                                Mornin’ Lodge.

Beautiful day here.

Any of you familiar with the Kansas City area? Will be there for a bachelor party Memorial Day weekend.
                                There's supposed to be a big walking mall area with great bars and food throughout it. This is based upon what I know from a buddy who's been there. It might be a tourist trap, but it's supposed to be a good one.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X