Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I’m not a member at the minute and haven’t been for a year or two. I appreciated the help they gave Maine to overcome Bloomberg’s ridiculous referendum a few years ago but ever since Trump was elected they’ve taken a bizarre turn.
    Yep. It just started with Trump. No question about it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Quite frankly, the NRA is dirty as hell over this. If proven in court some of their high level execs deserve significant jail time and the organization should face massive fines. Russia is doing everything in its power to try and destabilize the US and it’s working. You can’t buy guns in Russia anything like you can here so their intent is clear.

Comment

Oh now it makes sense. https://***********/JuddLegum/status...34265208713218

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Who is killing America? Is it really Donald Trump and a GOP filled with white supremacists? In a major new work of historical revisionism, Dinesh D’Souza makes the provocative case that Democrats are the ones killing America by turning it into a massive nanny state modeled on the Southern plantation system.

This sweeping alternative history of the Democratic Party goes back to its foundations in the antebellum South. The slaveholding elite devised the plantation as a means of organizing labor and political support. It was a mini welfare state, a cradle to grave system that bred dependency and punished any urge to independence. This model impressed northern Democrats, inspiring the political machines that traded government handouts for votes from ethnic immigrant blocs.

Today's Democrats have expanded to a multiracial plantation of ghettos for blacks, barrios for Latinos, and reservations for Native Americans. Whites are the only holdouts resisting full dependency, and so they are blamed for the bigotry and racial exploitation that is actually perpetrated by the left.

Death of a Nation's bracing alternative vision of American history explains the Democratic Party's dark past, reinterprets the roles of figures like Van Buren, FDR and LBJ, and exposes the hidden truth that racism comes not from Trump or the conservative right but rather from Democrats and progressives on the left.
          https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076ZP16X7...ng=UTF8&btkr=1

****ing liberals. Have we locked the ***** up, yet?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076ZP16X7...ng=UTF8&btkr=1

****ing liberals. Have we locked the ***** up, yet?
            "Death of a Nation" seems like the perfect sequel for people who loved "Birth of a Nation".

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              "Death of a Nation" seems like the perfect sequel for people who loved "Birth of a Nation".
              Probably the intent. The Republicans will love it. They hate that liberal activist fantasy **** from Michael Moore. This will give them some reality to feast on. Reality like Sean Hannity has every night on his program. God bless, Sean.

Comment

Didn't you know? All blacks live inn the ghetto. Likewise, all Hispanics dwell in the barrio. Everyone knows this. I mean, Elvis sang about it.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

It's always Chicago.
                Last edited by rufus; 06-11-2018, 02:33 PM.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Probably the intent. The Republicans will love it. They hate that liberal activist fantasy **** from Michael Moore. This will give them some reality to feast on. Reality like Sean Hannity has every night on his program. God bless, Sean.
                  High School Graduate Sean Hannity will probably be the first in line to see Convicted Felon Dinesh D'Souza's film.

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Didn't you know? All blacks live inn the ghetto. Likewise, all Hispanics dwell in the barrio. Everyone knows this.
                    No, I think the slant is that the only reason the ghetto and the barrio exist is because of liberals and their policies. If we had true trickle down where US Corporations could hide more than 40% of their cash in tax havens (see business thread) then these blights on society wouldn't exist.

Comment

OMG I just saw a woman comment on a post about Anthony Bourdain that she believes Hilary Clinton had him killed. I'm at a loss.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        OMG I just saw a woman comment on a post about Anthony Bourdain that she believes Hilary Clinton had him killed. I'm at a loss.....
                        She needs to feed the blood hunger that boils inside her.

KDR

Comment

No, I think the slant is that the only reason the ghetto and the barrio exist is because of liberals and their policies. If we had true trickle down where US Corporations could hide more than 40% of their cash in tax havens (see business thread) then these blights on society wouldn't exist.
                          Now that's just commie talk.

They prefer to live in the ghetto, or the barrio. Just like the slaves preferred life on the plantation.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            They prefer to live in the ghetto, or the barrio. Just like the slaves preferred life on the plantation.
                            Spoken like a true liberal.

Comment

More fixes for asinine liberal policies coming.

Documents released in a lawsuit attempting to block the inclusion of a question about citizenship in the 2020 census show lobbying by anti-immigration hard-liners for the question’s inclusion, and resistance on the part of some census officials to asking it.

The Kansas secretary of state, Kris W. Kobach, who has taken a strong position against illegal immigration and was appointed by President Trump to a now-defunct panel on voter fraud, had advocated to include the question directly with the secretary of commerce, Wilbur Ross, according to the documents. In a July 2017 email to an aide to Mr. Ross, Mr. Kobach said that he had reached out to the secretary a few months earlier “on the direction of Steve Bannon,” then the White House chief strategist.

In an email to Mr. Ross, Mr. Kobach urged the addition of the question, saying that including undocumented immigrants in the decennial count of the United States population would, among other things, lead to the problem “that aliens who do not actually ‘reside’ in the United States are still counted for congressional apportionment purposes.”
                              https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/09/n...imes&smtyp=cur

Comment

Such good people

BREAKING: President Trump’s administration has ordered immigration judges to stop granting asylum to victims of domestic abuse and gang violence.

Comment

Working...
                                X