Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Does this count as an executive order? Do textbooks have to be changed? Will students taking second half summer econ courses be taught about Fool Trade Principles?
    Surely someone in the White House is capable of explaining how trade works?

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Who? He didn't hire anyone who could explain it to him, nor would he even listen if he had.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

It's as if a few of us had an idea of what could happen with Trump in charge, and we were shouted down as being panicky and overreacting.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          Trump's not interested in the facts. He's willfully ignorant of economics.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Does this count as an executive order? Do textbooks have to be changed? Will students taking second half summer econ courses be taught about Fool Trade Principles?
            He's right that we have a $17B goods deficit with Canada. He "forgets" to mention we have a $25B services surplus with Canada.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              In what fu**ing world?!!? You dance with the Devil you know. Shoulda picked Hillary.

Thank you for coming around.
              That's the main lesson that was not learned from the last election. America chose the devil they didn't know.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                That's the main lesson that was not learned from the last election. America chose the devil they didn't know.
                They knew.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  They knew.
                  His voters still don't know.

33% of this country is too stupid to tie their shoes.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They knew.
                    They didn't know, and are too stubborn to admit they were wrong. IMO.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

It's as if a few of us had an idea of what could happen with Trump in charge, and we were shouted down as being panicky and overreacting.
                      I know I wasnt one of them...

To be fair this is way worse than I thought. I thought it would be year 3 or 4 before he screwed up this bad.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        They didn't know, and are too stubborn to admit they were wrong. IMO.
                        People were wrong in that they thought he could not win. They knew who he was: it was impossible not to.

Comment

People were wrong in that they thought he could not win. They knew who he was: it was impossible not to.
                          Agreed on all counts. What they were wrong about was how bad he actually could BE. I admit, I didn't think he'd win. And I didn't think he'd be as bad as he is. That's on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            But we're the whiny libs who don't know anything.

Would be real nice to see country put ahead of party like it should be.
                            Hilly wants you to hold her beer
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Hilly wants you to hold her beer
                              I know you're just having fun (more than my one-off posts do), but for others, what is the obsession by the Right with Hillary? It's like those old threads here in the cafe where the same couple of posters would have it out for each other, causing a bunch of people to post the photo of the Calvin Klein perfume.

She's stayed relatively out of the spot light. Her (ill-timed) book tour wasn't the greatest idea, but that went silent pretty darn fast.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I know you're just having fun (more than my one-off posts do), but for others, what is the obsession by the Right with Hillary? It's like those old threads here in the cafe where the same couple of posters would have it out for each other, causing a bunch of people to post the photo of the Calvin Klein perfume.

She's stayed relatively out of the spot light. Her (ill-timed) book tour wasn't the greatest idea, but that went silent pretty darn fast.
                                It's a fall-back safe zone. When in doubt, just mention Hill. Pretty simple.

Her time has passed. Some don't want to let it go.

Comment

Working...
                                X