No announcement yet.

RPI Engineers 2016-2017: 10 Years on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance testing finished, Captain practices started, new head strength coach, the former asst is now working with the women's team.
    Last edited by giwan; 09-05-2016, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Re: RPI Engineers 2016-2017: 10 Years on

Originally posted by giwan View Post
      Performance testing finished, Captain practices started, new head strength coach, the former asst F is now working with the women's team.
      What is an "asst F"?
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        What is an "asst F"?
        It is what happens when trying to comment using my phone while the pup tells me she wants to play. Corrected

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
          It is what happens when trying to comment using my phone while the pup tells me she wants to play. Corrected
          I have that same challenge (and the same result!)
          "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Never saw this yesterday when I looked....
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    I was just going to hit reply with the exact same thing.

Comment

I don't know if she is for 2017 or 2018. Interesting that three of the four known recruits are from Illinois.

Oops, for 2018 http://www.cyahockey.com/news_articl...errer_id=96615
                      The Chicago Young Americans are proud to announce that Delaney Weiss has committed to play Division 1 Hockey at RPI for 2018/19 season. RPI is located in Troy New York and is coached by John Burke, who is in his 14th season at the helm. “I knew the day we landed Delaney as a second year U14 player, we had someone special in our program,” said Cimba. "She walked into a Captains position that season, stepped up as a role model to our younger players and never looked back. Watching Delaney grow as a player has been a real thrill. She represents a lot of what CYA is about. Burkie is getting a fantastic student/athlete at RPI.” Weiss will be joining team mate Morgan Ondrick who is set to begin her college career next season. “There is no doubt that hard work on your own is a big part in getting to where you need to be, but it also takes the support of others to help you through it all, especially your team to drive you and be with you,” commented Weiss. “I couldn’t have done this without my parents drive and support . I can’t thank you both enough. I also have to thank CYA for pushing me in the right direction as well as helping me through what could have been a very stressful process. Finally, I want to thank my teammates for not only being a motivation, but for also making me love coming to the rink every day, you supported me through everything, thank you so much.

Weiss is the second college commitment for the JWHL’s Chicago Young Americans this season, with more to come.

Way to go Weiss!!!
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-09-2016, 05:03 PM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Does anyone know where recruit Lauren Severson is playing. She does not appear to be on the Chicago Mission roster.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Better late than never I suppose......

Comment

Get back on pace tomorrow, at least not counting the hours like SOME.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X