Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey, Vol II: Rebuild, Refresh, and Renew!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
    Does UW have any connections to the Janesville Jets right now?
    The whole team is a few rows in front of me.

Lots of energy here tonight. Student section has the 100 level full. And I think i saw Mark Tauscher in the concourse on my way to my seat.
    Forward commit Joey Abate plays with them for now.
    WISCONSIN BADGERS
    NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
    WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
    WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
    B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
    Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey, Vol II: Rebuild, Refresh, and Renew!

(Keep in mind, I'm a good 45 minutes behind on DVR...)

So the Badgers get a power play, and they play Queen on the PA instead of letting the pep band play the PP drum cadence? Screw that.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        (Keep in mind, I'm a good 45 minutes behind on DVR...)

So the Badgers get a power play, and they play Queen on the PA instead of letting the pep band play the PP drum cadence? Screw that.
        New year, maybe new audio crew. They fixed it and it hasn't been a problem since

Comment

• Originally posted by UWisco View Post
          A lot of phantom penalties on both teams. This is not hockey.
          And then an obvious penalty doesn't get called...
          WISCONSIN BADGERS
          NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
          WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
          WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
          B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
          Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

• Originally posted by UWisco View Post

And then an obvious penalty doesn't get called...
            It has been an...interesting...night for the zebras

Comment

Did u guys not see last weekend's game? Going to be lots of penalties.

Mark isnt too bad on radio, the other guy i can do without. Time for him to stop reading the hockey cliche book.

Comment

• Definitely letting these kids play. Love seeing them getting to display their puck skill instead of a rigid system. Some jaw droppers tonight and it's really fun to see in person.

Defense needs to be a LOT more responsible though. They look pickup hockey bad.

Small crowd, but I'm right above the band and the energy level down on this end is great. Student section rocking tonight.

Comment

Jut has made some timely saves, but BC has flubbed a number of their prime opportunities or this could be a different game.

Comment

Seriously haven't seen individual plays like this in years.

Quite fun.

Comment

Nice job Bucky. Fun hockey to watch.

Comment

Defense is still a major issue(salute). Jurusik was very solid and that's exciting to see. Kunin was MIA. Wagner is the most noticeable player for me. Great with puck possession/energy. Not a fan of Ustaski, still too slow for my liking. Labosky is the opposite, he's so fast. Lastly, thought the zebras were consistently inconsistent. Ticky-tacky calls being made and then letting obvious penalties go.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post
                          Defense is still a major issue(salute)
                          Major Issue! (Salute)

Comment

Right on Wisconsin! Gotta love it when BC gets beat on

Comment

Just so refreshing to see the team play an atacking brand of hockey and ATTACKING on the penalty kill when an opportunity to do so arises. If this team can keep winning on a fairly consistent basis I have to think the KC will continue to see jumps in both energy at games and in attendance.

Awesome win for the good guys tonight....

Comment

Although giving up a goal just 12 seconds after scoring is never a good thing....

Comment

Working...
                                X