X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Yet another cabinet member has lied at his hearing.

Here's a surprise, it's about the use of private email to conduct official Govt business.
    Have ANY of Trump's cabinet members lived an honest day in their professional lives???

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Yet another cabinet member has lied at his hearing.

Here's a surprise, it's about the use of private email to conduct official Govt business.
      But her EEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAILLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Perdue, Acosta, Lighthizer, and Coats send their regards.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Donald_Trump
        They can send their regards all day long, what they need to send in is their completed paperwork if they wish to be confirmed (Lighthizer is the only one that I couldn't find an article on in 2 seconds that clearly states his paperwork isn't submitted).

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
          Have ANY of Trump's cabinet members lived an honest day in their professional lives???
          Has any cabinet member ever?
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Obama's energy secretary was awesome

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Moniz
            Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 03-03-2017, 02:52 PM.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trump tweeted out that he "hear by" demanded an investigation of Nancy Pelosi.

When it was pointed out that he made an error, he deleted the tweet, and now he "hearby" demands it.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Any politician ever for that matter. But these guys are taking it to a whole new level.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                  Trump tweeted out that he "hear by" demanded an investigation of Nancy Pelosi.

When it was pointed out that he made an error, he deleted the tweet, and now he "hearby" demands it.
                  He wanted to investigate Schumer too. Schumer tweeted out all the information and basically said, BRING IT ON.

Comment

Your thread title should have been " From Russia, With Love"
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Obama's energy secretary was awesome

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Moniz
                      I figured Hilary would come to mind first

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Yep, keep calling us racists, sexists, homophobes, whatever term you want to come up with. You should have learned from 2016 that the guilt by association didn't work. And yet, you double down. Churchill was right, you really have no brain.
                        Keep acting it, and you'll be called it. Ignoring it and pretending it'll get better doesn't work.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                          Any politician ever for that matter. But these guys are taking it to a whole new level.
                          I don't think the apple falls to far from the tree

Comment

Well, er, yes.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I figured Hilary would come to mind first
                              He's a scientist and someone who is way way smarter than I am. I admire people like that. I know Trump voters don't.

You know I thought I was through the looking glass when Obama took the oath and the worst President of my lifetime was done. But, alas, here we are and he's even worse.

Comment

so, who steps into the vacuum created by this?

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...utm_source=fbb

A lot of this, the employee said, is because there is now a “much smaller decision circle.” And many State staffers are surprised to find themselves on the outside. “They really want to blow this place up,” said the mid-level State Department officer. “I don’t think this administration thinks the State Department needs to exist. They think Jared [Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law] can do everything. It’s reminiscent of the developing countries where I’ve served. The family rules everything, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs knows nothing.”

Right now, those I’ve spoken to in the department seem to know very little about what’s going on. The staffer told me that she finds out what’s going on at State from the news—which she spends all day reading because, after years of having her day scheduled down to 15 minute blocks, she has nothing else to do. And even the news itself isn’t coming from official sources. There hasn’t been a State Department press briefing, once a daily ritual, since the new administration took over five weeks ago—though they’re scheduled to resume March 6. These briefings weren’t just for journalists. They also served as a crucial set of cues for U.S. diplomats all over the world about policy priorities, and how to talk about them. With no daily messaging, and almost no guidance from Washington, people in far-flung posts are flying blind even as the pace of their diplomacy hasn’t abated.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X