Final Four Moving Back to Campus Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Final Four Moving Back to Campus Sites

I think there might be a bit of crossover from D1 fans coming to watch D3 games. Certainly a lot of them wouldn't, but some are just plain hockey fans that love watching hockey at assorted levels and would probably enjoy watching some D3 games in addition to their planned D1 games. I'd classify myself as primarily a D1 hockey fan, but I also enjoy following D3 hockey and if I was in town when both tournaments were going, I'd try to catch games at both levels.
    Originally posted by Priceless
    Good to see you're so reasonable.
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
    Very well, said.
    Originally posted by Rover
    A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

And if you tack on $5 to $7 more per ticket for the pleasure of watching a 3d game so much the better.

Comment

I know we were real happy to help the NCAA keep costs down (money in their pockets) at Lake Placid by "downloading the program onto our smartphones..." NOT!
        Oswego State 1980 Grad
        (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
          I know we were real happy to help the NCAA keep costs down (money in their pockets) at Lake Placid by "downloading the program onto our smartphones..." NOT!
          That was a first!

Comment

The NCAA wanted us to download the program...with what? The wifi that didn't work after 8pm Friday? Or the 3G that hardly worked the whole weekend? Not that either of those is the NCAA's fault. We know whose fault it is...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
              The NCAA wanted us to download the program...with what? The wifi that didn't work after 8pm Friday? Or the 3G that hardly worked the whole weekend? Not that either of those is the NCAA's fault. We know whose fault it is...:D
              Oswego's
              Larry Normandin
              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

And while I'm complaining where were the Zambonis on Saturday???
                Oswego State 1980 Grad

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                  The horse is dead, Norm...

Deceased Animal Disposal Laws: N.Y. Agric. & Mkts. Law § 377. Disposal of dead animals
                  (1) The carcasses of large domestic animals, including but not limited to horses, cows, sheep, swine, goats and mules, which have died otherwise than by slaughter, shall be buried at least three feet below the surface of the ground or otherwise disposed of in a sanitary manner by the owner of such animals, whether the carcasses are located on the premises of such owner or elsewhere. Such disposal shall be completed within seventy-two hours after the owner is directed to do so by any peace officer, acting pursuant to his special duties, police officer, or by a designated representative of the commissioner.
                  LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                    The horse is dead, Norm...

Deceased Animal Disposal Laws: N.Y. Agric. & Mkts. Law § 377. Disposal of dead animals
                    (1) The carcasses of large domestic animals, including but not limited to horses, cows, sheep, swine, goats and mules, which have died otherwise than by slaughter, shall be buried at least three feet below the surface of the ground or otherwise disposed of in a sanitary manner by the owner of such animals, whether the carcasses are located on the premises of such owner or elsewhere. Such disposal shall be completed within seventy-two hours after the owner is directed to do so by any peace officer, acting pursuant to his special duties, police officer, or by a designated representative of the commissioner.
                    Are you sure, perhaps beating it (CPR), might ....
                    Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

• Re: Final Four Moving Back to Campus Sites

And while I'm complaining where were the Zambonis on Saturday???
                      They were only supposed to be there Friday night. It's a shame, they would have a great crowd if they had played on Saturday outside like they did in '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                        They were only supposed to be there Friday night. It's a shame, they would have a great crowd if they had played on Saturday outside like they did in '10.
                        Sorry to say this, but they sounded like a buck of hacks Friday nite

Comment

What is a buck of hacks???????
                          Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                            Ha! I'm pretty sure he meant a "bunch of hacks" and I don't disagree. Although I didn't understand having them play in between puck drops for 30 seconds. Plus, the sound system and acoustics in the arena were terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                              Around here, that would be 4 - they are 25 cents each
                              Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                                A male deer cab driver......
                                Oswego State 1980 Grad

Comment

Working...
                                X