Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXVIII: Campeones de NorteAmérica.

The other nice thing about this tournament is the seeding of all 4 pots.
    Two 1 Seeds (Germany, Poland) and One 2 seed (Peru) failed to advance.
    While two 3 seeds (Denmark, Sweden) and One 4 seed (Japan) advanced.
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Quite a story.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...nger-explosion
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Minnesota United's Collin Martin, ahead of his team's Pride Night tonight, has come out as gay:
        https://***********/martcw12/status/1012711649671831552
        https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
        https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
        NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
        Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

• Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
          Minnesota United's Collin Martin, ahead of his team's Pride Night tonight, has come out as gay:
          https://***********/martcw12/status/1012711649671831552
          Good to see the support for him as well.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Very proud to be a supporter for MNUFC and Collin Martin!
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Aye. Speaking as one of the most queer people on this forum (probably *the* most in all honesty - I am a lesbian trans woman) sports can be very discouraging to LGBTQ+ people.
              https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
              https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
              NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
              Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

In anticipation of today’s Seattle-Portland game, I’m just going to post this.
                I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I’m so glad this Seattle-Portland game was on national TV so the whole country could see how bad the Sounders are!

No width, invisible Dempsey, terrible defense, Lodeiro getting fouled left and right, and a useless attack. Really glad that got shown off. : rolleyes:
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I’m so glad this Seattle-Portland game was on national TV so the whole country could see how bad the Sounders are!

No width, invisible Dempsey, terrible defense, Lodeiro getting fouled left and right, and a useless attack. Really glad that got shown off. : rolleyes:
                    Don’t worry, no one watched...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      Don’t worry, no one watched...
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

CR to juventis
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Darwin Quintero with three spectacular goals for the first ever hat trick in the history of MNUFC. Better be POTW those were each amazing on their own but he was just on all night! 🇪🇨

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            Darwin Quintero with three spectacular goals for the first ever hat trick in the history of MNUFC. Better be POTW those were each amazing on their own but he was just on all night! 🇪🇨
                            POTW and GOTW chances are always evaluated as such (updated 2018):
                            1. Did an Atlanta player score? If YES then disregard all other candidates as ATL vote will win.

2. Did a Seattle player score? If YES see above.

3. Ok fine, we’ll consider others...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

And since MNUFC beat Toronto it’s time to point out that Toronto and Seattle, the last two MLS Cup Finalists and Champions, both sit in 10th place in their conference, both on 15 points.

(Seattle at least won today)
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                CR to juventis
                                It's now official.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X