This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Days Since Last Mass Shooting: 0 - II

CBS is reporting it was an M4 used. I don't know if I buy that yet.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      CBS is reporting it was an M4 used. I don't know if I buy that yet.
      I was reading on CNN that people saw a semi-automatic rifle, but couldn't identify the model or make.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

So since it was GOP Congressmen shot now is the time to discuss gun issues?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          So since it was GOP Congressmen shot now is the time to discuss gun issues?
          obviously the only thing that could have stopped this is more guns.

Comment

Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul

.@Judgenap: Why do we have a Second Amendment? It's not to shoot deer. It's to shoot at the government when it becomes tyrannical!

9:48 AM - 23 Jun 2016
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              According to people in attendance, that is exactly what kept it from being worse, the gunman was shot by Capitol Police. Had the Capitol Police not been there, the gunman likely would have shot many more people.

Witnesses described seeing a gunman with a rifle open fire from near the third-base dugout at Eugene Simpson park in Alexandria. Dozens of shots pierced the early-morning calm, as lawmakers and staffers took batting and fielding practice and residents of the Washington suburb walked their dogs in the muggy heat.

Police immediately opened fire on the gunman, police and witnesses said.
              Sen. Rand Paul (R., Ky.), who was in the batting cage at the time of the shootings, said he heard a single shot followed rapidly by a string of about 10 shots.

Mr. Paul said the alleged gunman continued to reload. “I probably heard 50, 60 shots,” he said. There was no way to get to the people in the field, he said on MSNBC.

He added, “Everybody probably would have died except for the fact that the Capitol Police was there,” which was only due to Mr. Scalise’s presence.
              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Apparently the guy is a 66 year old dumb***** who's facebook is full of Pro-Bernie/anti-Trump crap. Smooth.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  Apparently the guy is a 66 year old dumb***** who's facebook is full of Pro-Bernie/anti-Trump crap. Smooth.
                  He's dead, according to reports.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    He's dead, according to reports.
                    Good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Good.
                      @shomaristone: #BREAKING: My police sources tell me Tysons Foods lobbyist #MattMika is the other patient here at GW Hospital. He is in critical condition.

Is that 5 shot??
                      Congressman
                      staffer (or is it Mika????)
                      2 cops
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                        According to people in attendance, that is exactly what kept it from being worse, the gunman was shot by Capitol Police. Had the Capitol Police not been there, the gunman likely would have shot many more people.
                        I don't know anyone who wants to disarm the cops.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Now reports that someone else may have died

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            Now reports that someone else may have died
                            As of 1215 Eastern: GW had two patients come in: One dead, one critical. Shooter was taken to GW.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I don't know anyone who wants to disarm the cops.
                              Head to an Antifa meeting. You will.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                You're not going to have a gun on the field unless you're a South American football referee or a KGB official. Someone in the crowd, on the other hand...

Comment

Working...
                                X