This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Lol. It was dumb at first. Then I realized I was watching monkeys fling poo at each other. Much more entertaining.
    Rather be a monkey than a full-fleged *******.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Lol
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        You need to learn to read the room better bc I can guarantee there is not a single person who is glad to have gotten this insight into your life.
        I know!! lol

That's possibly why I mentioned it?

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Did anyone else picture Trump saying this when they read it?
          What, are you one of those liberal Metro-sexuals or something? lol

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
            Even after going to college AT SCSU....
            I thought you chose UMD over West Point?

And those of you that keep arguing with him do not belong in an ivory tower.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Lol
              lol
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                Wow..never heard that one before...

Truth hurts sometimes.

But if you want to stop hearing it, quit setting yourself up so perfectly for it to be pulled out again and again. You said yourself, it's the only thing that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  He's not obsessed with JBSU, but he'll churn out another post about them to prove so. Or something.
                  I think it may be the other way around. The SCSU fans found a Gopher fan they can hammer away on to compensate for their inferiority complex of not getting the big tv dollars or some other thing like that. Most of us don't engage to this level but every once in a while someone comes along and they have to be taught a lesson while the rest of us enjoy the show and occasionally throw in a jab or two to keep the entertainment going.

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                  And you keep complaining about how this thread sucks but apparently keep reading it. You and slapdick should go over to the Gopher season thread, or GPL or meet up in person and give each other rubdowns while talking about your dream hire to replace Lucia. You aren't saving anybody here.
                  Wait, there are rubdowns given at the meet ups? ****... I miss all the good ones because that didn't happen at the last one I was at. Sigh...
                  Last edited by Tiggsy; 01-10-2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                    Truth hurts sometimes.

But if you want to stop hearing it, quit setting yourself up so perfectly for it to be pulled out again and again. You said yourself, it's the only thing that matters.
                    Like I said the first time....
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      I think he was talking about someone else.

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                      My father grew up listening to the Gophers win back to back National Titles in Football in 41 and 42, on the radio. So he's been a Gopher fan since he was a little boy. He went to college blocks away from UMn, at Augsburg. Upon Graduation, he got a job in Minnesota and took his students to Gopher football games during the 1960 season. My mother dropped out of the U of Mn to marry my father. I was born with maroon and gold blood flowing through my veins. Even after going to college AT SCSU, both my sister and her husband, consider UMn as their favorite hockey team. Both of her kids grew up Gopher fans. My father's job was in athletics, so there would never have been any embarrassment had I asked for Gopher gear for X-mas. But it was my sister and brother in law who always got me Gopher gear for X-Mas.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                        The SCSU fans found a Gopher fan they can hammer away on to compensate for their inferiority complex of not getting the big tv dollars or some other thing like that.
                        Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by SJHovey
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        Originally posted by Brenthoven
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

And those of you that keep arguing with him do not belong in an ivory tower.
                          No, I went to umd BEFORE I joined the Army, and it was during my first year in the Army that I was given the opportunity to go to West Point. But I signed a 4 year contract, with the goal of going to 4 years of college afterwards with my Army College Fund benefits. Had I chose the West Point route, it would have added an additional 9 years to my contract and anyone having put in 13 years, especially someone having graduated from WP, would surely feel it best to serve another 7, so that they could get retirement benefits. So, finish up my last 3 years of my contract, or stick with the Army for another 19 years???

Not a tough choice for someone who, while never regretting serving my country, didn't want to be a professional soldier his whole life.

I wanted to be a drug and alcohol abuse counselor, and hence why I went to UMD, that was a niche program they had there.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                            No, I went to umd BEFORE I joined the Army, and it was during my first year in the Army that I was given the opportunity to go to West Point. But I signed a 4 year contract, with the goal of going to 4 years of college afterwards with my Army College Fund benefits. Had I chose the West Point route, it would have added an additional 9 years to my contract and anyone having put in 13 years, especially someone having graduated from WP, would surely feel it best to serve another 7, so that they could get retirement benefits. So, finish up my last 3 years of my contract, or stick with the Army for another 19 years???

Not a tough choice for someone who, while never regretting serving my country, didn't want to be a professional soldier his whole life.

I wanted to be a drug and alcohol abuse counselor, and hence why I went to UMD, that was a niche program they had there.
                            No one cares.
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

SCSU fans DID find someone that they can hammer away at. I mean a UMn fan taking on SCSU is like Hiroshima taking on an atomic bomb, lol. It's not much of a challenge, so taking on a mob of angry SCSU fans and a couple added sympathizers, including some poosified Gopher fans, makes it a little more challenging and entertaining, so let them try to invalidate my points, let them try to sully my name, insult my intelligence, question my character or my sanity, I can handle anything they can bring to the table.

Btw, isn't it interesting, that for the most part JBSU fans seem hesitant to bring facts and stats to the table? It's like deep down they are truly afraid that those facts and stats won't help them, so, out of weakness, they turn to other methods, trying to sling mud, trying to make me look crazy or unintelligent, and yeah, I can predict their simplistic and ordinary and unimaginative responses, like, "we don't need to try to make you look unintelligent, you do that for us, ha ha". Oh, and the ever so popular, "You moron". There must be a sale going on at Walmart for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                No one cares.
                                Oh, I forgot this one. Must have found this one in the budget basket right next to "You're a moron" or just "Moron".

They are like signature lines for these simpletons. I wouldn't even need to know who posted things here, I could know it was First Time, Long Time(he wishes, on both accounts, lol) by his response of "No one cares". He's got to be in double digits using that short response.

Comment

Working...
                                X