BU/BC at 8:00

Comment

Re: HEA Semi-Finals BC v BU: Winner Gets UML

I mean, it was already official.

Comment

Originally posted by tape View Post
        I mean, it was already official.
        Yeah, like right after the Lowell/UNH Sunday game, Hockey East posted it and it was immediately up on Lowell site. Plus NESN's late show had the same graphic up Sunday night.
        Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
        Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
        Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
          Yeah, like right after the Lowell/UNH Sunday game, Hockey East posted it and it was immediately up on Lowell site. Plus NESN's late show had the same graphic up Sunday night.
          OK...so shoot me...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
            OK...so shoot me...
            Tape noted it first, I just provided additional detail. Just being helpful. But is it Friday yet? Thankfully this storm is killing the usual Tuesday 10 hour work day so Wednesday is here quicker so that's nice. Tomorrow's time is filled by the HE rookie team and then Thursday with the rest of the awards so it'll be here before we know it. UML pregame at 2:00 so will probably be in Boston early by 12:30 to allow extra time to deal with St. Patrick's Day yahoos roaming around.

And still waiting for this bad kharma thread to be deleted and renamed...
            Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

And still waiting for this bad kharma thread to be deleted and renamed...
              OK you don't seem to understand how this works. If a UML fan started this and posted that, then you would have an issue with regards to bad karma. A non UML person did and apparently got the reaction he wanted. As someone who constantly is a nervous Nellie and seems to lack faith where my team is concerned , I get where you're coming from, but the more you beg for this thread to be deleted, the lower the chance that it will. UML is the only HE team that has had great success vs. Notre Dame so I don't know why you're stressing. Stay out of the thread if if worries you! It will be better for your mental health.

Topic? I got nothing at the moment. This snowstorm is distracting me. I just hope the UML can beat Notre Dame in regulation rather than making us wait to start our game.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                This snowstorm is distracting me. I just hope the UML can beat Notre Dame in regulation rather than making us wait to start our game.
                Since when did SNOW bother you???

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  OK you don't seem to understand how this works. If a UML fan started this and posted that, then you would have an issue with regards to bad karma. A non UML person did and apparently got the reaction he wanted. As someone who constantly is a nervous Nellie and seems to lack faith where my team is concerned , I get where you're coming from, but the more you beg for this thread to be deleted, the lower the chance that it will. UML is the only HE team that has had great success vs. Notre Dame so I don't know why you're stressing. Stay out of the thread if if worries you! It will be better for your mental health.

Topic? I got nothing at the moment. This snowstorm is distracting me. I just hope the UML can beat Notre Dame in regulation rather than making us wait to start our game.
                  Oh, ok. Maybe I'll go taunt Fake Hockey East fans on their Facebook page as none of them are on here ever.

And yeah, I'd prefer to not go through another OT game this year at the Garden also.
                  Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

where is the pre-game being hosted by terrier pride???
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      You can always come join us at Anthem Kitchen & Bar at Faneuil Hall Marketplace at 2:00 Friday. Jasmine should be there early on, we just won't have any Tsongas nachos.

BTW, several concessions were shut down at Tsongas Sunday as they expected a smaller than usual crowd. Went to get nachos and they didn't put out the nacho carts! Have to wait to next season now. You wouldn't have been happy if it was a Lowell/BU series.
                      Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

At workplaces all over the greater Boston area.
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

You can always come join us at Anthem Kitchen & Bar at Faneuil Hall Marketplace at 2:00 Friday. Jasmine should be there early on, we just won't have any Tsongas nachos.

BTW, several concessions were shut down at Tsongas Sunday as they expected a smaller than usual crowd. Went to get nachos and they didn't put out the nacho carts! Have to wait to next season now. You wouldn't have been happy if it was a Lowell/BU series.
                          That sucks. Did they only charge half price to get in?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

That sucks. Did they only charge half price to get in?
                            Yeah, don't ya wish?
                            Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Working...
                            X