Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 - 2013 Schedules

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    No real surprises. I guess the home and home with Oswego not opening the year is a little bit of a surprise but that has happened before where they have split up the games. Plus its happening a week later this year so they actually have a full 12 days of official practices before playing such a huge game.

I like playing Fredonia twice. Wish EC could break playing Morrisville twice. Those games aren't helping them much.
    I wonder if that is Oz's 1st game as well, I remember they had no exhibition game last yr either

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      I wonder if that is Oz's 1st game as well, I remember they had no exhibition game last yr either
      There wasn't much a chance to play an exhibition last year since Oswego and Elmira played a home and home on the fifth day of the official season.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Here is UWSP's 2012-2013 schedule:

http://athletics.uwsp.edu/schedule.a...y&schedule=156

Comment

OSWEGO SCHEDULE - courtesy of Mike Kraft of the Oswegonian
          WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
            O'Donnell Media Summit on 10-24...Cortland and Elmira that wknd in Oz...I love it when a plan comes together.
            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

May have to try and make that opening day to see the USA team...then back for the potts/platty weekend.....What will be the ticket situation for that USA game?? I know they played a few yrs ago and im sure it was a sellout..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                May have to try and make that opening day to see the USA team...then back for the potts/platty weekend.....What will be the ticket situation for that USA game?? I know they played a few yrs ago and im sure it was a sellout..
                Yes it was. It was friends and family weekend which always sell out.
                GO LAKERS!!!
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
                  Should 2/15 be TBD on the location??
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Should 2/15 be TBD on the location??
                    Probably, I just threw that in there because I hadn't heard otherwise. I'll change that.
                    WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Hobarts Schedule:
                      DATE OPPONENT LOCATION TIME/RESULT LIVE STATS LIVE AUDIO LIVE VIDEO DETAILS
                      10/26/2012 Salve Regina Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      10/27/2012 Cortland Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      11/2/2012 * Manhattanville Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      11/3/2012 * Manhattanville Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      11/9/2012 at Brockport Brockport, N.Y. 7 p.m. Details
                      11/10/2012 at Geneseo Geneseo, N.Y. 7 p.m. Details
                      11/16/2012 * at Nazareth Brighton, N.Y. 7 p.m. Details
                      11/17/2012 * at Nazareth Brighton, N.Y. 7 p.m. Details
                      11/20/2012 Hamilton Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      11/25/2012 at Potsdam Potsdam, N.Y. TBA Details
                      11/30/2012 * Neumann Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      12/1/2012 * Neumann Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      12/5/2012 Buffalo State Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      12/8/2012 Oswego State Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      1/12/2013 at Curry Milton, Mass. 4:35 p.m. Details
                      1/13/2013 at Nichols Dudley, Mass. TBA Details
                      1/18/2013 * at Utica Utica, N.Y. 7 p.m. Details
                      1/19/2013 * at Utica Utica, N.Y. 7 p.m. Details
                      1/25/2013 * Elmira Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      1/26/2013 * Elmira Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      2/1/2013 * Nazareth Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      2/2/2013 * Utica Geneva, N.Y. - The Cooler 7 p.m. Live Stats Details
                      2/8/2013 * at Manhattanville Rye, N.Y. 7 p.m. Details
                      2/9/2013 * at Neumann Ashton, Pa. 7 p.m. Details
                      2/16/2013 * at Elmira Pine Valley, N.Y. 7 p.m. Details

Comment

http://www.goforesters.com/sports/mice/2012-13/schedule

LFC's schedule

Comment

I need Curry's schedule. Any word on its status?
                          Utica College Hockey. Best fan base in D-III. Fear the Moose.
                          Utica College 2004-2005 EcacWest Regular Season Champions
                          Utica College 2012-2013 EcacWest Regular Season Champions
                          2012-2013 ECAC West PICK'EM CHAMPION
                          2012-2013 SUNYAC 1st runner up to the Pick'EM CHAMPION

Comment

I think i know what this is about....

After last year's debacle i don't think we'll be seeing Curry return to the Aud.
                            Our bite is worse than our bark....
                            Top guys, out.

Comment

Don't know much yet about Utica. I know opening weekend here in Utica most likely consists of Fredonia and Morrisville.

Certainly both winnable games for this club and a good chance to get our freshmen some early playing time. One has been announced(Joel Wetmore), there are at least two more announcements on the way. You'll know more when their junior clubs put out pressers...

As far as the rest goes, some has been pieced together, and I'll see what i can find out.

Keep it High Fashion.
                              Last edited by vcxc3200; 04-25-2012, 02:15 PM.
                              Our bite is worse than our bark....
                              Top guys, out.

Comment

Norwich 2012-13 Schedule

^^Dartmouth game renewed for another season and Trois-Rivieres will make its second straight appearance at Kreitzberg to open the 2012-13 season with two exhibitions once again.

St. Michael's is the official regular season opener on Nov. 3 at Kreitzberg. The home and home with the Purple Knights is split up this season so both teams don't have a bye in the first week of the regular season again.

Other than that, nothing much of note. Plattsburgh remains on a Friday night and Middlebury remains a middle of the week Tuesday night game.

On Tuesday, Jan. 8th, Norwich will make its first trip to the Chip Kenyon '85 Arena to play Middlebury since Feb. 5, 2010, which was a 3-1 win for the Cadets on their way to claiming the 2010 National Championship.
                                Last edited by PrezdeJohnson09; 05-03-2012, 03:43 PM.
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X