Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Continue!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Scott Baio had reputation?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Worth a watch. Trump loves Alex Jones. We need to know who he really is and Oliver exposes him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Worth a watch. Trump loves Alex Jones. We need to know who he really is and Oliver exposes him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q
        I write this without watching the video, but I think Alex Jones is just an entertainer. He is trying to get paid like everyone else. I'm surprised so many people take him seriously.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          I write this without watching the video, but I think Alex Jones is just an entertainer. He is trying to get paid like everyone else. I'm surprised so many people take him seriously.
          Not just an entertainer. He's the classic snake oil salesman. And he touts his show as truth while he lies more than Trump. The gullible and the weak are his targets.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Scaramucci laid off the job as a result of the position no longer being necessary? https://www.infowars.com/report-trum...comm-director/

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Not just an entertainer. He's the classic snake oil salesman. And he touts his show as truth while he lies more than Trump. The gullible and the weak are his targets.
              Funny thing is, Super Male Vitality has done wonders for my physical health.

Comment

Saw this online: if you purchased milk the day mooch was hired, it's still good!

Comment

This is awesome, though already outdated: https://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../?format=1500w

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    placebos are awesome. I'd like to do a study where Rachel Maddow wraps that same sugar pill in her own label and see if your balls actually fall off after taking it a few weeks.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

I saw someone had made a Bingo card with all the people on it, but that's out of date since Mooch was hired and fired/demoted
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Continuing from the previous thread, dxm I think the GOP is having more trouble than you think. Obviously they'd love to ram through massive tax cuts on the rich. The problem is they'll now get zero Dem cooperation (unlike with Bush's stupid 2001 tax cuts) since even the public is on to them. That means they have to go through reconciliation, which means 50 votes + Pence BUT any tax policy has to reduce the deficit. Only way to reduce the deficit while enacting massive tax cuts for billionaires to is cut Medicaid & Medicare (assuming they won't touch Social Security). This is the very thing that's blocked the ACA repeal - the notion that its all a tax giveaway for the super rich paid for by cutting insurance for the poor.

Beyond that, building the wall needs 60 votes as would any infrastructure program Chump would like to enact.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

So has the Inflate-O-Date blow up doll you have, but if you try to post a link to that site I'm busting you with the moderator.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Mental function on the other hand . . .

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              placebos are awesome. I'd like to do a study where Rachel Maddow wraps that same sugar pill in her own label and see if your balls actually fall off after taking it a few weeks.
                              C'mon, we know Rachel Maddow "mas cajones" than Alex Jones.
                              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 07-31-2017, 04:23 PM.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                              X