This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Yeah that isnt the reason she isnt running...
    I was being a tad sarcastic.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Liz Warren, apparently being too far right of the progressive (ie silly party) wing of the Democrat party, chooses not to run in 2020.
      That's interesting

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Dodged the Warren bullet. She would be unelectable.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          The list of unelectable Democrats is huge. The list of unelectable Republicans is small.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            Trump will no longer have the benefit of being the maverick outsider who will "fix" everything. The Democrats need to go out to PA and OH, and ask blue collar people if they have a job, or a better job, compared to 2016. Ask them if the opiate epidemic has subsided, or if it's still ravaging their community. Layout where Trump has failed to deliver, and how they have ideas that can actually fix the problems, instead of just using blue-collar voters as political props.

Dems need someone who can look comfortable in a suit or a pair of jeans. Someone who is articulate and has strong ideas and vision, but is witty and is not afraid to retort when Orange Droolius inevitably trips over himself and goes low. Someone who is not afraid to lay waste to the concept of trickle-down economics, in terms that a coal miner can understand.

No more banksters or wealthy east coast socialites, and please, no one age 65+.

Comment

Liz Warren, apparently being too far right of the progressive (ie silly party) wing of the Democrat party, chooses not to run in 2020.
              I love Liz and I'm fine with this. She's just too old. I want exactly her policies and passion in somebody 48.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I love Liz and I'm fine with this. She's just too old. I want exactly her policies and passion in somebody 48.
                Got anyone? Please!
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Trump will no longer have the benefit of being the maverick outsider who will "fix" everything. The Democrats need to go out to PA and OH, and ask blue collar people if they have a job, or a better job, compared to 2016. Ask them if the opiate epidemic has subsided, or if it's still ravaging their community. Layout where Trump has failed to deliver, and how they have ideas that can actually fix the problems, instead of just using blue-collar voters as political props.

Dems need someone who can look comfortable in a suit or a pair of jeans. Someone who is articulate and has strong ideas and vision, but is witty and is not afraid to retort when Orange Droolius inevitably trips over himself and goes low. Someone who is not afraid to lay waste to the concept of trickle-down economics, in terms that a coal miner can understand.

No more banksters or wealthy east coast socialites, and please, no one age 65+.
                  Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Doesn't matter. Is Faux telling you you are? That's what matters to these morons.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Irrelevant. That only works on Democrats.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Irrelevant. That only works on Democrats.
                        The converse is, "It's the economy, stupid."
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The converse is, "It's the economy, stupid."
                          Bah.

Comment

Interesting on Warren. Saves the party from a little bit of a bloodbath in the primaries as there's a few people competing for the vote of the left. Assuming 80 year old Bernie doesn't run again also, who's the standard bearer now? No obvious heir at this point, although I'll reiterate if Sherrod Brown crushes it in his re-election in swing state Ohio chock full of blue collar workers he's got a strong claim on the electability front even though he'll be 68? maybe on election day 2020...
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

She should run. Mookie would vote for her.

Comment

Bloodbath didn’t hurt the R in 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X