Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

The only poutine I ever had was terrible, but it was also made in Virginia so I assume it was incompetent.

On the other hand, the poi I had was in Hawaii, and my native friends tried it and said, "yep... sour purple glue... that's about right." Blech.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      the cheese isn't deep fried

french fries, gravy, and melted cheese curds. I just got back from Quebec and did have poutine multiple times while I was there!

I still like the poutine that they sell at a local restaurant here in Bar Harbor: french fries cooked in duck fat, duck gravy, and local cheese curds, they used to put duck confit on it at their sister restaurant, but they took it off the menu there and replaced it with some stupid lobster poutine)
      If often is in the Midwest.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I've had a deep fried cheese curd before, but never on poutine.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I think that's more of a MN thing than the Midwest in general. Ask for a deep fried cheese curd in WI, and they might try to treat you like a dead deer found on the side of a road.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            I think that's more of a MN thing than the Midwest in general. Ask for a deep fried cheese curd in WI, and they might try to treat you like a dead deer found on the side of a road.
            Honest to god, I didn't know cheese curds came any other way than deep fried.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Canada to Dump: Drop Dead
              In joining a trade war — just two days after buying himself a pipeline — Trudeau heaped scorn on the American claim that Canadian steel and aluminum constitute a threat to national security. It was "inconceivable," he said, and "an affront to the thousands of Canadians who have fought and died alongside their American comrades in arms."
              Tough words from the spawn of PET.

How he became the Prime Minister of Canada is a mystery. Many cooler heads knew that he had been an anti-war activist and draft dodger during the WWII; the war to save civilization from the multiple nightmares of the Nazi European conquest and mass genocide. Trudeau’s personal papers revealed that:

Trudeau was a vociferous Anti-Semite, and hated Jews
              Trudeau was a Nazi and Fascist supporter
              Trudeau supported the pro-Nazi Petain Vichy government.
              Trudeau was an admirer of any dictatorship, loathed parliamentary democracies and wished for a Nazi and Fascist victory.
              Trudeau thought that reports of Nazi atrocities against the Jews and others were mere British and allied propaganda.

Perhaps most shocking was the revelation that P.E. Trudeau secretly plotted “La Revolution Nationale” together with an upper class cadre of Quebec anti-war activists and government leaders in 1942 to attack Montreal government and media establishments.
              Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                Tough words from the spawn of PET.
                LOL. src. Here's some of their other fine work.

Flaggy's working that side of the street, son. Find your own rice bowl.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Say what you will about the website, but the facts speak for themselves. Those of us who lived through his time as PM know his history and how he F-ed up the country for all time. Now his kid the substitute teacher is continuing the old man's work.
                  Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                    Say what you will about the website, but the facts speak for themselves. Those of us who lived through his time as PM know his history and how he F-ed up the country for all time. Now his kid the substitute teacher is continuing the old man's work.
                    So, there are some of you up there, too? Well, Rob Ford did get elected somehow. Guess even a socialized education system fails sometimes.
                    Cornell University

Comment

it's okay. He's the Canadian version of Flaggy.

Comment

Flaggy seems tied up lately- we needed someone else to step in

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Maybe. I mean I’ve seen both. Go to a bar in Wisconsin and they’ll almost always have deep fried cheese curds on the app menu.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Flaggy seems tied up lately- we needed someone else to step in
                            No thanks
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              No thanks
                              Sorry if my sarcasm didn’t come through

Comment

So Trump is meeting with Kim Yong Chol, North Korea's senior official today.

Yesterday, Kim Jong Un met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in Pyongyang.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X