Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Hope he doesn't short circuit discussions.
    If that happens, that poster would probably feel ex static.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
      If that happens, that poster would probably feel ex static.
      He's generated some sparks already.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
        He's generated some sparks already.
        Originally I hoped they would bolt not once I found out they weren't a BC fan I didn't care
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by ARM View Post
          It's going to be a long summer (and an even longer four-year career.)
          Yes it is. I was listening to my stereo tonight and realized I didn't have enough Watts per channel...
          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
            Yes it is. I was listening to my stereo tonight and realized I didn't have enough Watts per channel...
            Try channel No 5. I heard it's Bach on again.
            Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 03-28-2018, 12:04 AM. Reason: English Leather then?
            "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

• Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
              I thought Channel 5 played The Carpenters.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

At this rate there will be 1KW of posts by May and Grant will have to start a new thread. I await new thread options.
                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
                  Thanks, but I'll probably pass on Bach, like the "committee", unless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUxTsjEY3WQ
                  At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                    At this rate there will be 1KW of posts by May . . .
                    The only solution is to conduct her off the thread for five months, no resistance! Repeat after me: NOΩMMMMMMMMMM . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                      Thanks, but I'll probably pass on Bach, like the "committee", unless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUxTsjEY3WQ
                      No need to pass. Without Watts a "Switched-On Bach" wouldn't play anyway.

Only 44 pages to go.
                      Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 03-28-2018, 12:26 PM. Reason: A little Wagner, maybe? Morse would have approved.

Comment

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
                        See, I heard The Eagles on channel No. 5. Some song about a mystery transfer. I think it was called New Kid In Town.

Comment

Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
                          The only solution is to conduct her off the thread for five months, no resistance! Repeat after me: NOΩMMMMMMMMMM . . . . . . .
                          If you intend to do conducting, may I recommend Bach?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                            If you intend to do conducting, may I recommend Bach?
                            Ok, can someone please pull the plug on these jokes before my brain short-circuits?!

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                              Ok, can someone please pull the plug on these jokes before my brain short-circuits?!
                              I'm certainly dunne.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                                Well, that certainly would kil o watts, but, probably just energize more posts. Ignoring them is probably the best plan. Eventually they will run out of wattage.
                                Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 03-28-2018, 03:41 PM. Reason: Watts-on, can you hear me?

Comment

Working...
                                X