X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Girls High School Hockey III

Pretty strong field for the 2011 Kaposia Classic:

http://assets.ngin.com/attachments/d...ckets_2011.pdf

I've been hoping to see a Roseville / Hill Murray scrap. It's a possibility in the 2nd round. Tough 1st round opponents for both though.
    Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Latest KRACH Ranking

OVERALL:
      http://www.bgoski.com/KRACH_OA.htm
      CLASS AA:
      http://www.bgoski.com/KRACH_AA.htm
      CLASS A:
      http://www.bgoski.com/KRACH_A.htm
      SECTION:
      http://www.bgoski.com/KRACH_SEC.htm
      SOS (Strength-Of-Schedule) is at:
      http://www.bgoski.com/KRACH_SOS.htm

Comment

Originally posted by joehockey View Post
        This will probably be upsetting to strong proponents of KRACH...I've never really been sold on the method / formula, but...

...Irondale at #3...BSM at #5 and Roseville #7...just to mention a few of several oddities...c'mon.

No doubt accuracy improves as season progresses and results are added.
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
          This will probably be upsetting to strong proponents of KRACH...I've never really been sold on the method / formula, but...

...Irondale at #3...BSM at #5 and Roseville #7...just to mention a few of several oddities...c'mon.

No doubt accuracy improves as season progresses and results are added.
          Go "Little G", Go Irondale!!!

Comment

Hill Murray won at Warroad 6-3 - in the 5 years they have been playing I think it is the first win for HM.

A poster on the MN Girls HS Forum shared this post on HM's Hannah Brandt - "Warroad coach on the broadcast tonight called Brandt the best 19 and under player in the world. Said a college coach told him she could start on any college team's power play right now. Big praise from an opposing coach. He also said the girl's game has progressed where one girl can't beat another good team all by herself. He followed that with saying Brandt still can..."

HM won despite Warroad holding Hannah Brandt to no goals - she did get 6 A though!

Comment

Originally posted by joehockey View Post
              HM won despite Warroad holding Hannah Brandt to no goals - she did get 6 A though!
              Speaks volumes as to the kind of player HB is I think.
              Minnesota Hockey

Comment

I have watched for so long......and remained silent....Brookyone and JoeHockey....you are such homers, you can no longer claim to have the "insight" and "knowledge" of Minnesota High School Hockey you present to the others on this forum. Brookyone is a total Stillwater homer, but will claim to have the "goods" on players that are touted in the local papers. You have no idea who the good players are beyond hannah and a few others that get the press. We can all read the paper, but all you do is repeat their uniformed garbage, and then claim to have insight.

Joe baby, you are the total Hill Murray insider, yet it's only you that thinks so. Everyone around the Hill knows that you just dig being in the know. You are both just know nothings, that get off on making people think you know something of value. Please stop presenting yourselves as experts in the field. I can read the paper too, and claim to know who the studs are. The problem is, they are just listening to you, so you are both wrong.
                Last edited by Still A Game; 12-03-2011, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Still A Game View Post
                  I have watched for so long......and remained silent....Brookyone and JoeHockey....you are such homers, you can no longer claim to have the "insight" and "knowledge" of Minnesota High School Hockey you present to the others on this forum. Brookyone is a total Stillwater homer, but will claim to have the "goods" on players that are touted in the local papers. You have no idea who the good players are beyond hannah and a few others that get the press. We can all read the paper, but all you do is repeat their uniformed garbage, and then claim to have insight.
                  I've readily admitted to being uninformed and out of the loop when it comes to the current high school talent pool...a few times at least. Conditions have prevented me from attending many games the last 3-4 seasons. Still a Pony Homer alright and mostly familiar with SEC conference players only. Sorry this has been an apparent sore spot causing you great aggravation. Glad we could set circumstances straight. In reality though...no claim for having the goods on players touted in the press. If / when I repeat something said or published and pass those thoughts along it's because I tend to agree with those thoughts. There are a few players I do claim some knowledge of.

Good night to you now.
                  Last edited by brookyone; 12-04-2011, 01:30 AM.
                  Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Joe baby, you are the total Hill Murray insider, yet it's only you that thinks so. Everyone around the Hill knows that you just dig being in the know. You are both just know nothings, that get off on making people think you know something of value. Please stop presenting yourselves as experts in the field. I can read the paper too, and claim to know who the studs are. The problem is, they are just listening to you, so you are both wrong.
                    Still A Game, here is some constructive criticism. Personal attacks on fellow USCHO members like your post above are in no way helpful. If you disagree with an opinion that's expressed in this thread, by all means go ahead and argue your point and/or share whatever knowledge you might have on the subject.
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

This is just a tad too angry and bitter to ignore. Why don't you spare us all the dime store psychology analysis. Stop presenting yourself as someone qualified and expert in the field. There's more than one "problem" extremely evident in this thread. One is in your head somewhere...Still A Game.
                      Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Sorry to offend you or anyone else in MN or on this Board. I am no longer connected to HM outside of a Big Fan of Coach, Education/Value Set offered by the School and what they try to do to produce Good Citizens. Life and hockey do move fast - I don't know kids very well at HS level but do speak positively when I see kids who stand out.

I am a huge a supporter of Girls Hockey, MN HS Hockey and the opportunity for MN kids to play at the next level - whatever that is - I see what it has offered and positively shaped for so many families. I post to the MN HS Thread because this is read Nationally and I think the HM Team this year is pretty special group. Hannah Brandt is an amazing player but maybe greater kid who (I think) will do great things in life. The other seniors players/fans who I know on the Team are all pretty special people to.

All the best to you and where ever you want to go.
                        Last edited by joehockey; 12-04-2011, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Glad I got that off my chest! Now, how about those Bears?

Comment

Now, how about those Bears?
                            Why not spend as much time talking about the Bears as you did about other posters? At least 95% of the people that read this forum do so because they like to read about hockey and hockey players. Tell me about the Bears, and I'm interested. I've got my own opinions on other posters and really don't need yours.
                            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

From LPH as of 12/08/2011:

AA
                              1. Roseville Area (7), 2. Hill-Murray (1), 3. Benilde-St. Margaret’s (2), 4. Minnetonka, 5. Edina, 6. Stillwater Area, 7. Elk River-Zimmerman, 8. Ankoa, 9. Blaine, 10. White Bear Lake, 11. Eagan, 12. Lakeville North, 13. Irondale, 14. Lakeville South, 15. Roseau, 16. Wayzata, 17. Apple Valley, 18. Hopkins, 19. Dodge County, 20. Eden Prairie

1. Breck (7), 2. Warroad (3), 3. South St. Paul, 4. Mound-Westonka, 5. Thief River Falls, 6. Blake, 7. Orono, 8. Red Wing, 9. Chisago Lakes Area, 10. Mankato East-Loyola, 11. Hutchinson, 12. Visitation-SPA United, 13. EGF Senior High, 14. Crookston, 15. Proctor-Hermantown, 16. Mahtomedia, 17. Rogers, 18. Totino-Grace, 19. Willmar, 20. Northfield

I have absolutely no input concerning the WBL ranking and as always, am completely void of any knowledge which can't be culled from local print news media.
                              Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                                From LPH as of 12/08/2011:

AA
                                1. Roseville Area (7), 2. Hill-Murray (1), 3. Benilde-St. Margaret’s (2), 4. Minnetonka, 5. Edina, 6. Stillwater Area, 7. Elk River-Zimmerman, 8. Ankoa, 9. Blaine, 10. White Bear Lake, 11. Eagan, 12. Lakeville North, 13. Irondale, 14. Lakeville South, 15. Roseau, 16. Wayzata, 17. Apple Valley, 18. Hopkins, 19. Dodge County, 20. Eden Prairie

1. Breck (7), 2. Warroad (3), 3. South St. Paul, 4. Mound-Westonka, 5. Thief River Falls, 6. Blake, 7. Orono, 8. Red Wing, 9. Chisago Lakes Area, 10. Mankato East-Loyola, 11. Hutchinson, 12. Visitation-SPA United, 13. EGF Senior High, 14. Crookston, 15. Proctor-Hermantown, 16. Mahtomedia, 17. Rogers, 18. Totino-Grace, 19. Willmar, 20. Northfield

I have absolutely no input concerning the WBL ranking and as always, am completely void of any knowledge which can't be culled from local print news media.
                                Quite the double standard......it seems you can pick at wounds all you want.......but when someone takes a little poke at you.....all your mythical forum buddies jump in to rescue you. A former playground bully I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X