Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#4 BC vs. #1 Wisconsin - NCAA Semis: BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger... MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #4 BC vs. #1 Wisconsin - NCAA Semis: BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger... MUSHROOM, MUSHR

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
    For the rest of the week our Hockey East teams have extra added support as well.
    Speak for yourself. Go Cornot!
    113-162-27 .419

252-113-40 .672

Comment

Re: #4 BC vs. #1 Wisconsin - NCAA Semis: BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger... MUSHROOM, MUSHR

Originally posted by freak View Post
      Speak for yourself. Go Cornot!
      "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Originally posted by DumbStruck View Post
        Interesting aside. Hear that NCAA flying both BU & BC to Erie together on same charter. Some interesting nuances on the two teams and their rivalry, but when the two play in the finals & have to fly home together is really going to get heated. Go BC!!!!
        BC would have no problems. Restuccia would "keep the peace," so to speak.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

As hard as the NCAA has tried to prevent it, the West will still come away with the title. Johnson is too good of a coach to not have it happen. East is getting better each year but still not as good. It looks like the UW/UMD game last week was the real National Championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Ranger View Post
            As hard as the NCAA has tried to prevent it, the West will still come away with the title
            nonsense (the ncaa trying to prevent it part)

East is getting better each year
            Also nonsense. Cornell is probably as good as any top eastern contender there has been, but there's no clear trend overall for eastern teams getting better relative to west. 2008 was the east's best shot to date.

It looks like the UW/UMD game last week was the real National Championship game.
            I can't argue with this until proven otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              BC would have no problems. Restuccia would "keep the peace," so to speak.
              Wakefield looks like someone who knows how to handle herself...in a pinch.

Soon...HE title hopes go POOF!
              Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Jenn maybe able to handle herself elsewhere but she can't handle her own father......

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
                  Jenn maybe able to handle herself elsewhere but she can't handle her own father......
                  I have no idea what you're talking about, but somehow I get the feeling this post was over the top haha.

Comment

Oh yeah and all this talk about east/west historical crap is useless if you're trying to have an intelligent conversation. The fact of the matter is, this is not a BC team that compare to years past.

And I respect the hell out of Mark Johnson. One of the best coaches in the sport's history. So you know he is preparing his team to play what will certainly be their toughest of the year. Let's face it, Wisconsin is going to need a perfect game to have a shot at beating BC.
                    Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 03-17-2011, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah and all this talk about east/west historical crap is useless if you're trying to have an intelligent conversation. The fact of the matter is, this is not a BC team that compare to years past.

And I respect the hell out of Mark Johnson. One of the best coaches in the sport's history. So you know he is preparing his team to play what will certainly be their toughest of the year. Let's face it, Wisconsin is going to need a perfect game to have a shot at beating BC.
                      Hard to tell when you are being serious Tony, would it be fair to compare this BC team to the one that lost to Maine, lost to Providence, tied Maine and NH, all in the last 60 days.

If you really think UW will need a perfect game, you are simply blinded by your devotion to BC. I perfect game by UW will likely produce a lopsided blowout for UW. BC is certainly capable of beating the Badgers and MJ will make that very clear to his players. I think a much more honest assessment would conclude that BC will need a near perfect game along with several mistakes by the Badgers that can be capitalized on for BC to win. Remember, UW has not lost a game since Thanksgiving weekend.

Let's let them play the game and see how it goes. There is a reason why UW is the top seed and BC is the bottom seed in Erie. Like you enthusiasm though.

Comment

Let's face it, Wisconsin is going to need a perfect game to have a shot at beating BC.
                        If UW plays a pefect game, Bawstin Cawllege is blown out like 5-0. BC has to hope UW makes enough mistakes (and BC then has to capitolize on them) to keep them in the game.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by granddaddyscout View Post
                          Hard to tell when you are being serious Tony
                          I'm as serious as a heart attack.

I really, really hope Wisconsin thinks it can hang with BC with anything other than a perfect performance. Anything less than top speed against BC will put the game out of reach early. Just ask the Gophers.

Comment

BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                            -
                            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

I'm as serious as a heart attack.

I really, really hope Wisconsin thinks it can hang with BC with anything other than a perfect performance. Anything less than top speed against BC will put the game out of reach early. Just ask the Gophers.
                              I'm sure Wisconsin isn't thinking in terms of something less than a perfect game. If you asked the Gophers, I assure you they'd have a better informed, far more wary and respectful appreciation for the Badgers as an impending foe than is being exhibited by the BC superfan club. If BC can get to Rigsby early a few times that would be a huge positive for the Eagles chances. That's not something I would predict or expect based just on how the q'final went.
                              Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Im not "predicting" anything based on the quarterfinal. Im just saying that if Wisconsin comes out with anything less than their best, it's going to be a long flight back to Madison.

Comment

Working...
                                X