X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What the Fark 4: It's not unusual to be strange anymore

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Who's going to be the first on this board to get into the "Live Water" trend? I have my pick in mind. Col. Flaggy
    IIRC, Flag's got his own well (no fluoride), and I assume he filters it, so that's doubtful.

Comment

Idiots are easily separated from their money.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        IIRC, Flag's got his own well (no fluoride), and I assume he filters it, so that's doubtful.
        I drink my well water without filtering. My fridge has a filter, but plenty of times I drink it from the tap.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          If Alex Jones endorsed it, Flaggy would be all over it.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
            If Alex Jones endorsed it, Flaggy would be all over it.
            Who owns the wooden toilet seat endorsed by The Birch John Society?
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              I drink my well water without filtering. My fridge has a filter, but plenty of times I drink it from the tap.
              I've almost never gone wrong with tap water, unless you're in Two Harbors or some other random ore-country area. Might want to filter it there, or at least let it run a bit, to let the ore buildup dissipate.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

"The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

Here's hoping in the Olympics he comes out to "Get Low."
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  "The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

Here's hoping in the Olympics he comes out to "Get Low."
                  My God that is awesome. I might actually check out figure skating if that starts a trend.....
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Shouldn't this be a feature movie on SyFy network?

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/we...da-golf-course
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Just one to ponder ... (and wasn't sure where else to put this) ...

Hollywood just popped a third $11 billion year.

However, the Bakken is producing 1,000,000 bbl of oil per day, 365 days a year, and let's go conservative with an average of $40 per bbl. That's $14.6 billion annually. Economically ....

The Bakken >> Hollywood
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        If you're in an area where the groundwater's good, you can do that. Not everyone is. Especially those unofan-touted cities.

Comment

Go Cougars.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Pasco County? LivePD is going to be good this week!
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

If at first you don't succeed

https://frontlinevideos.com/blogs/vi...-earth-is-flat
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Wouldn't it be easier to take a flight from Santiago to Johannesburg to Brisbane to Santiago and see how long it takes, compared to something of a similar latitude on the other hemisphere?
                                Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 01-24-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X