Northeastern Huskies 2017-18: Every Dog Has its Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18: Every Dog Has its Day

So the 2 players gone are peccaro who has been ineligible for 2 years and Cockerill? What the hell happened to him??

Comment

Originally posted by huskies31 View Post
      So the 2 players gone are peccaro who has been ineligible for 2 years and Cockerill? What the hell happened to him??
      Your post makes this sound line a fait accompli. What makes you believe that? AFAIK neither of the players defections have been confirmed. If that occurs, it will be posted here or on Dieharddogs.com.
      Last edited by HHound; 12-14-2017, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
        Your post make this sound line a fait accompli. What makes you believe that? AFAIK neither of the players defections have been confirmed. If that occurs, it will be posted here or on Dieharddogs.com.
        I just got in here and saw this, I was just trying to grasp what was written here. I have no way to verify any of this.

Comment

Originally posted by huskies31 View Post
          I just got in here and saw this, I was just trying to grasp what was written here. I have no way to verify any of this.
          It all started with a post (#537) from a [maybe] "insider." Nothing more than rumor at this point. Both are still listed on the roster at gonu.com.
          "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

From an NBC Sports Boston guy

Jay Kenney‏
            @RealJayKenney
            14m14 minutes ago
            More
            Some rumors that Senior Defenseman Garrett Cockerill is leaving Northeastern immediately, not confirmed so... #HockeyEast
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

That's the second place I've heard it today. So.

Comment

Did he not go to class first semester or something?

Comment

well, noise aside... its gameday. Go Huskies!
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Cockerill and Pecararo both don't appear on the roster today. Hawkins in the lineup to make his debut. Take that as confirmation then.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                      Cockerill and Pecararo both don't appear on the roster today. Hawkins in the lineup to make his debut. Take that as confirmation then.
                      Also Ruck listed as a non-dresser and not as the back-up which is strange.
                      2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                      2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Roll_Dawgs View Post
                        Not sure where Mr. Cox gets his info but I have good reason to believe he is wrong about Pecararo. I am told he is officially no longer with the team and to add insult to injury neither is Garret Cockerill. Thiessen is right that Hawkins grades will need to be in by Friday for him to dress Saturday. I am told the team is working to ensure that happens. He will skate with 15 & 28 if it does. That moves 17 onto a line with 19 & 7 and moves 27 onto a line with 25 and 26 playing center.
                        So for the record, there was a lot of info here, and it was 100% right.
                        2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                        2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

What the hell is going on here???

Comment

• Ruck is here in the stands.. just not dressed. Injury perhaps?..

Anyway, Go NU
                            GO NU HOCKEY
                            Always bullish on the future.
                            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Merrimack stream not working

Comment

Merrimack stream is pay, audio is free

Comment

Working...
                                X