Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    [Albany Devils moving tweet]

I wonder if this will have an effect on future Mayor's Cup games.
    Being the fan of an AHL team must be really stressful.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Yes, we have senses of humor. https://theamericantribune.org/posts...licit-material

Comment

I suppose that, technically, this post belongs on the alumni thread....

Nice profile of RPI aeronautical engineering grad Matt Patricia, now the New England Patriots defensive coach:

http://nypost.com/2017/01/25/how-an-...ts-mastermind/
        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

The Colonel got his son into the AFA

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
            Not if you're a Hershey Bears fan.

Comment

Not at all...The Tucson Roadrunners are doing great and the city is happy to have hockey (real hockey, not that U of Arizona club team stuff) back for the first time in decades. Hope to see an RPI grad on the team someday soon...

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonMike View Post
                Not at all...The Tucson Roadrunners are doing great and the city is happy to have hockey (real hockey, not that U of Arizona club team stuff) back for the first time in decades. Hope to see an RPI grad on the team someday soon...
                I mean in the sense that they move around a lot, any great players get taken by the big club, sometimes the whole roster flips when affiliations change. There's just much less consistency.
                RPI Pep Band
                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I mean in the sense that they move around a lot, any great players get taken by the big club, sometimes the whole roster flips when affiliations change. There's just much less consistency.
                    Imagine what would happen if we had a promotion/relegation system, and a lot of the players on the relegated team would want to jump ship because their skill isn't suited for the lower league...

Comment

Wow, a very rare occurrence when an RPI thread falls off the first page.
                      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                        4-22 all you appert supporters are to blame I hope you have enjoyed this run
                        I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          That's right. True Red leads to well read, at least on this thread. Say that three times fast on a Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                            Why are the supporters of Appert to blame for this one? Unless you're referring to a former AD, I don't see how they are to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                              Just to be clear, I am a supporter of the team, no matter their record, no matter their coach. Always will be regardless of my involvement or lack of. You say "Appert supporters" like it's a bad thing. The man has much more important things to worry about other than who supports him on a message board. Understand, or do I need to use all lower case letters with no punctuation?
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

We may have been 4-22-1, but CLARKSON STILL SUCKS!
                                RPI Pep Band
                                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Working...
                                X