This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lunch

Tuna on wheat with pickles and lettuce. Water.

Comment

Tony's frozen cheese pizza. Water.

Comment

Taking the day off, made the family omlettes...mine was portobella mushrooms, spinach, onion, asparagus, sharp chedder, garlic summer sausage cracklins and red pepper flakes.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Fish Sandwiches: Just like what you get from McDonald's/BK, but with fried Lake Perch fillets instead of cod/sushimi squares... Add some cheese, Tarter Sauce, and you're good to go....
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
            Turkey and Jarlsberg sammich. It was a stretch, I know.
            I bleeped up. The leftover standing rib roast from Sunday was on its last day according to the code monitor (Mrs. UR). It was delicious for dinner, then what could have been my lunch today if I had been just a little bit smarter went into the trash. Given the choice of throwing out turkey or standing rib, that turkey's a goner. Nuts!
            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Beef and potatoes in the crock pot overnight for lunch the next two days.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

yesterday was turkey sausage-spinach pasta bake. today is whole wheat mac and cheese with broccoli. tomorrow will be the pasta bake again.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                  yesterday was turkey sausage-spinach pasta bake. today is whole wheat mac and cheese with broccoli. tomorrow will be the pasta bake again.
                  I am having a chicken sausage pasta bake today with salad.

Comment

Domino's thin crust with mushrooms and onions. Water

Comment

Can't decide. Have a whole chicken going in the slow cooker for dinner, so not something with chicken!
                      Cornell University Men's Hockey
                      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Yesterday I had some shrimp dish with linguini. Today I had a turkey sandwich at Potbelly.

What is it with shrimp dishes these days leaving the shell on the tail portion? I always end up picking them out and then removing the shell, but it does get quite messy. I googled this and found out the shells are actually edible , but there has to be something else.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Yesterday I had some shrimp dish with linguini. Today I had a turkey sandwich at Potbelly.

What is it with shrimp dishes these days leaving the shell on the tail portion? I always end up picking them out and then removing the shell, but it does get quite messy. I googled this and found out the shells are actually edible , but there has to be something else.
                          Many cooks feel the shell adds flavor. At least that's the lame excuse I've gotten for the practice, I disagree that it's worth all the mess and effort. I do know people who eat the shell, but not me.

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                            Can't decide. Have a whole chicken going in the slow cooker for dinner, so not something with chicken!
                            Chicken of the Sea.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Leeann Chin catered at work.
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                Many cooks feel the shell adds flavor. At least that's the lame excuse I've gotten for the practice, I disagree that it's worth all the mess and effort. I do know people who eat the shell, but not me.
                                It sounds like we agree.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X