Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

LOL: http://www.officialmikepence.com/?ut...&ICID=ref_fark

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

We already knew this, but...

They also believe Drumpf’s foreign policy is chiefly driven by an obsession with unravelling Barack Obama’s policies. “It’s his only real position,” one European diplomat said. “He will ask: ‘Did Obama approve this?’ And if the answer is affirmative, he will say: ‘We don’t.’ He won’t even want to listen to the arguments or have a debate. He is obsessed with Obama.”

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        What's with all these unnamed sources?? Puhssees
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          It's worse than that even:

This Is What European Diplomats Really Think About Donald Trump

In interviews with BuzzFeed News, six top European government officials who’ve had firsthand dealings on the international stage with Trump and his administration describe a president regarded even by allies as erratic and limited, and whose perceived shortcomings are compounded by the ongoing chaos beneath him in the White House.
          The officials, all speaking on condition of anonymity, voiced similar and consistent concerns, in particular over his unprecedented use of Twitter, which they said demonstrated the lack of normal government controls at the top of the administration.

“Trump could send a tweet in the middle of the night ****ing off Kim Jong Un. And the next morning we wake up to a world on the brink of war,” one seasoned diplomat told BuzzFeed News.
          On one level, the officials said, he is something of a laughing stock among Europeans at international gatherings. One revealed that a small group of diplomats play a version of word bingo whenever the president speaks because they consider his vocabulary to be so limited. “Everything is ‘great’, ‘very, very great’, ‘amazing’,” the diplomat said.

But behind the mocking, there is growing fear among international governments that Trump is a serious threat to international peace and stability.
          “He has no historical view. He is only dealing with these issues now, and seems to think the world started when he took office,” a diplomat told BuzzFeed News, pointing to Trump’s remarks and tweets about defence spending. “He thinks that NATO existed only to keep the communists out of Europe. He has a similar attitude in Asia-Pacific with Japan, ignoring that the US basically wrote their constitution.” During his presidential campaign, Trump called out Japan to pay more for the security US provides, including for hosting the US troops in the country. Japan’s constitution restricts its military options.
          Just like his supporters he's insanely childish and myopic.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            Nothing came from that, so the alt-right needs to up the ante to keep their merry band of children entertained.

Meanwhile, I'm still curious to know how President Clinton managed to give nuclear weapons to the North Koreans as part of a deal to end their nuclear program 20-odd years ago. Somehow that rhetoric doesn't add up, yet the Flaggys of the world keep repeating it.
            When did I ever specifically say the weapons? They received the technology, similar to what Obama did with Iran. They still had to develop the weapons, which they obviously did. And the technology they received assisted them with doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              I agree with Scoob.
              HRC wouldn't have gotten rich.

The Clinton Foundation however ...
              What was the point of the Clinton Foundation, again? Oh, yea, to help people.

To put such a scandal on an organization that mostly goes out and helps people when we ignore the really obvious direct enrichment dump is getting is pretty pathetic.

dump's family is even in the business of selling green cards, for crying out loud.

When EVER has the conflicts due to the emoluments clause ever been brought up?? People are spending a LOT of money in dump's hotels to get favor with him.

Comparing that to issues with the Clinton Foundation... wow. just wow.

It's like comparing Secretary Clinton *might* have exposed some secrets based on poor handling of e-mails, but dump just hands them out without even any pressure. Which is more risky to our country, again?

How you can compare the two takes some really special work in one's head.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                Nothing came from that, so the alt-right needs to up the ante to keep their merry band of children entertained.

Meanwhile, I'm still curious to know how President Clinton managed to give nuclear weapons to the North Koreans as part of a deal to end their nuclear program 20-odd years ago. Somehow that rhetoric doesn't add up, yet the Flaggys of the world keep repeating it.
                It was his "Axis of Evil Speech".

oh, wait, that was Bush. Darn it.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  jfc
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Note that hell is a .com, not a .org and not, as libertarians believe, a .gov.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Just like his supporters he's insanely childish and myopic.
                      "Even if he were mediocre, there are a lot of mediocre judges and people and lawyers. They are entitled to a little representation, aren't they, and a little chance?" -- U.S. Senator Roman Hruska on the nomination of G. Harrold Carswell to the Supreme Court.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...n-if-trump?amp
                        52 percent of [polled, registered as,] Republicans said they would back a postponement of the next election if Trump called for it.
                        If Trump and congressional Republicans proposed postponing the election to ensure only eligible citizens could vote, support from Republicans rises to 56 percent.

Pollsters found 47 percent of Republicans think Trump won the popular vote.
                        *Edit* I was trying to think of something witty to comment on this... But I can't. The 30% of Republicans who blindly vote for an (R) no matter the outcome have long since crossed a bridge too far. Counting is now officially too hard for Republicans.
                        Last edited by aparch; 08-10-2017, 08:34 AM.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

seriously, **** anyone that chooses to associate themselves with the Republican party

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Well, if HRC had won... So can we call it even??
                            You realize there's a huge difference between profiting off your position while in office and profiting on the speaking/consulting circuits once you're out of office, right?

So no, we can't call it even.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Well, if HRC had won... So can we call it even??
                              you can't really be this dumb.

Comment

This just in: Republican voters are fascists, just like their leaders

Edit: Probably should read everything earlier first
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X