• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hockey East Tournament Final: Maine vs. BC St Paddys Day Madness

Penalty on Shea, Shemansky hit, slow to get up. Maine PP

Comment

Turned into that one...at least they only have him two.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        BC penalty. Shemansky turned right into it.
        Yep, didn't even need replay to confirm that one.

Comment

Once again a-holes in the booth making excuses for BC penalties......

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Yep, didn't even need replay to confirm that one.
            The problem is.....BC seems to like checking up around the neck/head.

Comment

Originally posted by whatever View Post
              Yup, Ciocco.

What score was I looking for? I don't know. I did not think Maine could win this game, barring an upset. Just about now, I'd be happy to see a 3-2 score and see what happens next.
              Just a prediction. I don't think saying 5-2 when it's currently 3-1 is all that crazy.

Can we put the whistles away now? Maine has had plenty of PP chances.

Comment

Good luck to anyone in the NCAA tourney beating BC if they fall behind.

Comment

Just a prediction. I don't think saying 5-2 when it's currently 3-1 is all that crazy.

Can we put the whistles away now? Maine has had plenty of PP chances.
                  Yeah.....they shouldn't call anything. Who cares if someone gets injured.

Comment

What a soft penalty on Maine.....why don't they just let them play?

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                      Once again a-holes in the booth making excuses for BC penalties......
                      Hahaha, Tom Caron is a Maine guy and Janney a BC guy...so if anything, they'd cancel each other out. There was no excuse necessary...pretty obvious what happened.

The problem is.....BC seems to like checking up around the neck/head.
                      Yep, you nailed it. Shea planned on Shemansky turning at the very last second.

Comment

over/under on # of seconds to BC goal?

I'll go with an optimistic 47.
                        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Softest penalty of the game.

Comment

walrus, i thought maine played a pretty good 2nd period. the late goal could be a back breaker though.
                            Yeah, but they aren't in the same league as BC. Maine has 2 lines while BC has 4. BCs D is much bigger and better skaters than Maines. Sully has kept Maine in it
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Wow sick move by Mangene. Not able to finish with Kreider backchecking though.
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Yeah.....they shouldn't call anything. Who cares if someone gets injured.
                                OK, i'll play this game. if it's blatant and obvious...yes, you make the call. happy?

Comment

Working...
                                X