Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Ponzi schemes blow up because of simple math.
    No they blow up because of greed. If it was simple math a Ponzi Scheme would never make it past the first quarter earnings. How long did Madoff run his without even a hint of anyone questioning it?

Good criminals are like good gamblers...they get their win and walk away. Dumb criminals think that if they won once they can do it again. Thief in Chief is the second one.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      The mentally disabled don't go to halfway houses. They go to group homes with other DAC "disabled adult children" that have to be cared for by guardians or the state. Though that whole system is going to hell because states keep cutting funding for it.

Halfway and three-quarter houses are for addicts trying to get back into mainstream society, while living in a sober environment with other addicts. They have mental issues, but aren't necessarily disabled and unable to be productive members of society, as long as they don't drink or use, and in some cases, take their medications.
      Good information. Thanks. I just want them taken care of. Period.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Hearing during the White House press briefing today that the US may not go to South Korea. War with North Korea close?

Wonder how South Korea is going to feel having their Olympics ****ed over by President Trump?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Hearing during the White House press briefing today that the US may not go to South Korea. War with North Korea close?

Wonder how South Korea is going to feel having their Olympics ****ed over by President Trump?
          A week from today at this time, I'll be in the air and on my way to Seoul. This should be fun. Thanks, Nikki and Donald.

I'm thinking I'll just tell strangers I'm Canadian. With my accent, it's believable. Only the uniformed officials who have to see my US passport will know the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            If by "mainstreaming", you mean, cut all services and funding so they ended up homeless on the streets, then yeah, that's what we've done.
            I agree with you to an extent. In ND we have an extensive network of group homes for folks that used to be (disgustingly) warehoused in state facilities. But when I travel to large cities (most notably in my mind San Francisco) the folks you see living on the streets have obvious mental health issues. And yeah, I wondered where that state's support infrastructure was.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

A week from today at this time, I'll be in the air and on my way to Seoul. This should be fun. Thanks, Nikki and Donald.

I'm thinking I'll just tell strangers I'm Canadian. With my accent, it's believable. Only the uniformed officials who have to see my US passport will know the truth.
              I jokingly debated wearing a Canadian flag pin on my backpack when I was in Germany. Of course I didn't wear it, but most people didn't mind that I was an American. Maybe one person treated us poorly, but most just wanted to talk about the state of affairs. Lots of questions and curiosity.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm thinking I'll just tell strangers I'm Canadian.
                Heck, I tell folks I'm from North Dakota and they're surprised to find I'm not Canadian ... eh.

Favorite incident: Driving in Texas, stop for gas in little town outside of Waco. Start pumping fuel and cleaning windshield. Attendant (they still had those then) comes out to see if I need help and then looks a plates from car, then me, then plates ...
                Texan: Y'all from Nooooorth Dakota?
                Me: Yup.
                Texan: We don' get many CanAdeens down this a ways.
                Me: < speechless >
                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-07-2017, 01:31 PM.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Even in Michigan I had people poking fun of my accent.

I swear it has gotten worse over the years.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Loundeye all rook same.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Loundeye all rook same.
                      Your Mickey Rooney impression has been on fire lately.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I jokingly debated wearing a Canadian flag pin on my backpack when I was in Germany. Of course I didn't wear it, but most people didn't mind that I was an American. Maybe one person treated us poorly, but most just wanted to talk about the state of affairs. Lots of questions and curiosity.
                      I was joking earlier in the year, but now I might be only half-joking.

I registered with STEP. Did I mention that no one else in my family knows I'm going over there? I should probably break the news this weekend.
                      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-07-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I lived in Berlin in 2003-04 during Ws reign of terror. I had a Canadian flag backpack

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Loundeye all rook same.
                          "It is fried rice you plick."

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Your Mickey Rooney impression has been on fire lately.
                            Crap. Aiming for Warner Oland.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I lived in Berlin in 2003-04 during Ws reign of terror. I had a Canadian flag backpack
                              Yeah, I don't doubt it back then. Trump hasn't had a chance to do his worst damage like W. If we were talking me going back in August of 2019 or 2020, I predict I would be wearing a pin on my backpack and asking for a Molson at every bar.
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Yeah, I don't doubt it back then. Trump hasn't had a chance to do his worst damage like W. If we were talking me going back in August of 2019 or 2020, I predict I would be wearing a pin on my backpack and asking for a Molson at every bar.
                                ... eh.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X