Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Another missile being prepped??
    According to reports, sure looks that way.

Let's play poke the Donald and see what he'll do this time. It sure is fun, isn't it? He's different. You'll never know what he'll do next!
    -Lil Kim to his sycophants.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      According to reports, sure looks that way.

Let's play poke the Donald and see what he'll do this time. It sure is fun, isn't it? He's different. You'll never know what he'll do next!
      -Lil Kim to his sycophants.
      Is tDonald like Happy Fun Ball?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Is tDonald like Happy Fun Ball?
        Well, he IS orange.....
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Did I hear that the president donated $1 million of his own cash?

If so, good for him. That's actually the kind of leadership I expect from the White House
          I don't want a president who claims he'll donate one million of his own dollars (but it will actually come from Eric Trump's foundation).

I want a president who has the people in place to properly administer FEMA to the area and isn't trying to completely gut the federal budget for disaster assistance

I also want a President who can load a goddammed pickup truck like a real person not someone only wanting a photo-op.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            I don't want a president who claims he'll donate one million of his own dollars (but it will actually come from Eric Trump's foundation).

I want a president who has the people in place to properly administer FEMA to the area and isn't trying to completely gut the federal budget for disaster assistance

I also want a President who can load a goddammed pickup truck like a real person not someone only wanting a photo-op.
            funny, sure.... but like 41 going to a supermarket and being surprised that there were scanners nowadays that kept the cashier from having to key in the prices, mookie DOESN'T WANT his president to have to know mundane crap like this
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Had doesnt have to actually do it, but being able to is not exactly a high stands. This clown couldnt spell FEMA if you gave him all the letters and put 2 of them in the right spot...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Had doesnt have to actually do it, but being able to is not exactly a high stands. This clown couldnt spell FEMA if you gave him all the letters and put 2 of them in the right spot...
                Did you see Patton Oswalt's tweet offering any reporter $1000 to ask Trump what DACA stands for?

Comment

Anyone who continues to defend Trump now should be forced to wear a dunce cap when they leave the house (or, more importantly, in front of their kids). With a little propeller on top.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    funny, sure.... but like 41 going to a supermarket and being surprised that there were scanners nowadays that kept the cashier from having to key in the prices, mookie DOESN'T WANT his president to have to know mundane crap like this
                    I can agree. Then let him stand in the bucket brigade line where he gets items handed to him, then handed to someone else. Let him do it for a few minutes to give the guys doing it all day a break. Then so schmooze and shake hands with victims and offer some words of encouragement.

Don't go jamming a plastic bucket through a car window followed by your hand looking for a handshake and a Kodak moment.

It's like we're living through Michael Dukakis's tank ride for four years.
                    Last edited by aparch; 09-04-2017, 01:40 PM.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

I also want a President who can load a goddammed pickup truck

I guess FDR would be out then.
                      Originally posted by WiscTJK
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                      Originally posted by Timothy A
                      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        A good point very annoyingly made. Hyperbole doesn't serve us nearly as well as it does the conservatives. It takes the whole "grownup" advantage off the table.
                        The whole "grownup" thing was thrown out the window when starts threatening "liberal genocide". **** that, these mfers want a war I say we give them a war.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                          I guess FDR would be out then.
                          JFK probably too, unless he was on the juice.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            The whole "grownup" thing was thrown out the window when starts threatening "liberal genocide". **** that, these mfers want a war I say we give them a war.
                            Why? Out of spite? If you escalate to a shooting war it's a pronouncement that Tim McVeigh was doing it right. Or that you're an admirer of the Charlottesville Nazis. Is that where we want to come down?
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              Why? Out of spite? If you escalate to a shooting war it's a pronouncement that Tim McVeigh was doing it right. Or that you're an admirer of the Charlottesville Nazis. Is that where we want to come down?
                              No. Nice false equivalency though. How about liberals actually stand up and fight for something? We gotta quit with this high ground, intellectual BS and say "**** you, we're doing this, deal with it." These people don't want to debate, they just wanna kick and scream until they get their way. You can't just keep getting bullied around. They want a fight and I say we give it to them and shut them down hard.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                No. Nice false equivalency though. How about liberals actually stand up and fight for something? We gotta quit with this high ground, intellectual BS and say "**** you, we're doing this, deal with it." These people don't want to debate, they just wanna kick and scream until they get their way. You can't just keep getting bullied around. They want a fight and I say we give it to them and shut them down hard.
                                I'll say the same to you as I said to Gurt: if you accept the consequences of your actions, more power to you, and will support you. I don't agree with it, but it is your choice.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X