Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Women's Hockey 2016-2017 (aka Season 20)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota Women's Hockey 2016-2017 (aka Season 20)

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    And you didn't even mention ARD. Are you getting streams of those playoffs? If so where?
    NCAA Women's Hockey video page is here:

http://www.ncaa.com/video/icehockey-women

Has full game replay of Frozen Four games as well as recaps.

Comment

I am pondering a trip west for the last series of the season and I have a few questions. Does this series typically sell out? (trying to gauge how soon I have to make the decision). Is the seating general admission? Thanks.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        I am pondering a trip west for the last series of the season and I have a few questions. Does this series typically sell out? (trying to gauge how soon I have to make the decision). Is the seating general admission? Thanks.
        Normally the games do not sell out. Last year for Wisconsin we did 3288 and 3091. Capacity is 3400.

In the last 6 years, the only sell out against Wisconsin was one of the December games of the 41-0 (2012-13) season. Seating is approx 1/2 reserved, 1/2 general admission. Behind the benches is reserved.

Comment

Should be no problem whatsoever getting seats, even if you wait 'till the last minute and buy them at the door!
          Seriously, I would expect this series to either sell out or come very close to it, so I would recommend buying them well in advance, as soon as you know you will want to attend. Both reserved and general admission should be available if you buy early enough.

https://www.mygophersports.com/Onlin...2FP2IL%2BqQ%3D
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Summer Keeps Gophers Busy: Part II
            http://www.gophersports.com/sports/w...090216aaa.html

Summer's now over, the exhibition game vs. the Whitecaps is now just 3 weeks away!

Comment

Originally posted by KTDC View Post
              Normally the games do not sell out. Last year for Wisconsin we did 3288 and 3091. Capacity is 3400.
              But doesn't the 3,400 capacity include the second level suites and Club Room, which is closed to regular fans nearly all the time? Combined they potentially could seat around 330, including the press, so wasn't the 3,288 for all practical purposes a sellout, and the 3,091 nearly so?

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                But doesn't the 3,400 capacity include the second level suites and Club Room, which is closed to regular fans nearly all the time? Combined they potentially could seat around 330, including the press, so wasn't the 3,288 for all practical purposes a sellout, and the 3,091 nearly so?
                Good points. And yes, I would call those games virtual sell outs, although I never heard they stopped selling tickets. They were definitely full houses!

Hopefully we do as well for Wisconsin this year. But I think the UND and UW series at the end of the year had attendance goosed by the return of Amanda Kessel.

Comment

Originally posted by KTDC View Post
                  Hopefully we do as well for Wisconsin this year. But I think the UND and UW series at the end of the year had attendance goosed by the return of Amanda Kessel.
                  Attendance wasn't the only thing goosed by Kessel.

I'd love to be behind the UW bench for those games.....
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

If you want someone to pick you up tickets the day of the game send me a message with an email address & We can get them game day. My rates are just a bit more than TicketMashers. Can't promise behind the bench (that is where visiting parents often sit) But we could try

Comment

Three weeks out now till the White Caps exhibition...Definitely getting antsy for the season to get started!
                      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                        I know a person who arrived at the ticket window with cash in hand and who was turned away after being informed that there were no rooms available in the inn.
                        Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBehindTheCurtain View Post
                          I know a person who arrived at the ticket window with cash in hand and who was turned away after being informed that there were no rooms available in the inn.
                          Thanks, I'm glad to know this

Comment

Originally posted by ManBehindTheCurtain View Post
                            Parise's Dad?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Sarah Potomak headed right back to Calgary for another Hockey Canada camp, this time joined by Gopher alums Sarah Davis and Kelly Terry.

http://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/new...ters-Announced
                              Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
                              Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
                              Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDave View Post
                                Sarah Potomak headed right back to Calgary for another Hockey Canada camp, this time joined by Gopher alums Sarah Davis and Kelly Terry.

http://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/new...ters-Announced
                                I see that her younger sister Amy has been invited also.

Comment

Working...
                                X