Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Women's Hockey '17-'18: Olympic Year Titles Are Just As Sweet

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
    I guess Puckdrop14 finds them reVOLTing.
    Yeah, watts up with that?
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Watt's amazing - you can plug her into any line and she still lights the lamp.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Watt's amazing - you can plug her into any line and she still lights the lamp.
        One of the better ones...And also very true.
        At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
          One of the better ones...And also very true.
          Looks like the pun trail has been re-ignited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
            Looks like the pun trail has been re-ignited.
            Since Keller is gone this season, I think Watts, although just a frosh, could be the nucleus of that team now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              No recaps from me for the next week or two -- I'm on vacation
              Very cool. Enjoy!

Comment

Not specifically mentioned, but I assume the new policy will extend to the women's games(?)

Beer, Glorious Beer: Alcohol To Be Sold At Basketball/Hockey Games
                https://www.bcinterruption.com/2017/...l-hockey-games

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                  Not specifically mentioned, but I assume the new policy will extend to the women's games(?)

Beer, Glorious Beer: Alcohol To Be Sold At Basketball/Hockey Games
                  https://www.bcinterruption.com/2017/...l-hockey-games
                  I actually think not -- just because concessions aren't open for women's games. Indeed, there are no tickets at all and no staff whatsoever. No need to when only a couple hundred people go to the games

You aren't in Minnesota anymore, Toto.
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    No need to when only a couple hundred people go to the games
                    Who knows, a couple hundred more might show up if they served beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D View Post
                      Who knows, a couple hundred more might show up if they served beer!
                      21 or over. The powers that be must stay legal.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Congrats to Victoria Bach (BU) and Daryl Watts (BC) for earning HCA Nov. Honors. The BU player consistently puts up the #'s, yet she's a good bachchecker, too. Also, it's admirable how Daryl W. has appeared to stay grounded this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
                          Also, it's admirable how Daryl W. has appeared to stay grounded this year.
                          You can't stop Watts, you can only hope to impede her.
                          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Midseason Report Card!

https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...on-report-card
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              Without looking....offense A+, defense B-. How did I do? It's shocking Burt only has 1 s/o. BC is in big trouble in the FF.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                BC is in big trouble in the FF.
                                Only if BC plays a team that can exploit any remaining holes on the blue line. Meanwhile, BC counters with the best offense that most of the other potential FF teams will have seen all season. A 6-5 final score might be good for showcasing the sport to a TV audience.
                                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Working...
                                X