Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Wolverines 2016-2017 Season

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
    I probably shouldn't do this but remember when I characterized the UP as full of loaners and criminals? All the Techies blasted me and wanted to see proof. Well I've been sitting on an article which proves my point. I've been wrestling with it for days on if I should post it. Why not?

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...years_pri.html

Cue responses about Kaczynski , etc...

But guess what, Teddy completely snapped when he was living in a desolate compound. I still win. If/when Michigan becomes the elite of the elite again you can rest assured that Tech had a little to do with it. Mel got his training wheels there, first as a player, then grad assistant, then Head Coach (after Assisting as Michigan for 22 years). I'm sure that Tech will always hold a special place in Mel's heart, but fact of the matter is if you have the opportunity to be at Michigan of course you will go. There is also the speculation that Mel never wanted to leave the Assistant gig at Michigan to take the Head Coaching job at Tech but Coach Berenson strongly suggested it that way Mel could gain some experience for when he retired and Mel took over.
    Are you on Meth?
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
      I probably shouldn't do this but remember when I characterized the UP as full of loaners and criminals? All the Techies blasted me and wanted to see proof. Well I've been sitting on an article which proves my point. I've been wrestling with it for days on if I should post it. Why not?

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...years_pri.html

Cue responses about Kaczynski , etc...

But guess what, Teddy completely snapped when he was living in a desolate compound. I still win. If/when Michigan becomes the elite of the elite again you can rest assured that Tech had a little to do with it. Mel got his training wheels there, first as a player, then grad assistant, then Head Coach (after Assisting as Michigan for 22 years). I'm sure that Tech will always hold a special place in Mel's heart, but fact of the matter is if you have the opportunity to be at Michigan of course you will go. There is also the speculation that Mel never wanted to leave the Assistant gig at Michigan to take the Head Coaching job at Tech but Coach Berenson strongly suggested it that way Mel could gain some experience for when he retired and Mel took over.
      Shall we go through the list of decadent criminals from Trash-a-Ski Resort College? You're just another typical Michigan Fan. You represent your institution well

Comment

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
        Shall we go through the list of decadent criminals from Trash-a-Ski Resort College? You're just another typical Michigan Fan. You represent your institution well
        Trust me, that guy speaks for none of us Michigan fans on this site or in general.
        ---
        National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
        Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
        19 Conference Championships
        10 Conference Tournament Championships
        2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
          Trust me, that guy speaks for none of us Michigan fans on this site or in general.
          And yet you ducked in and out of our thread posting a link to the ticket brochure...great way to differentiate yourself from the tool.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
            Au contraire he's the epitome of Puffy Chest University.

Comment

• Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
              I'll bet UMICH is really an Ohio State fan that trolls the Michigan boards doing his best to get people to hate Michigan.
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                And yet you ducked in and out of our thread posting a link to the ticket brochure...great way to differentiate yourself from the tool.
                Oh, come on, that was an amusing troll.

UMICH is just a clueless troll.
                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G
                7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                  Oh, come on, that was an amusing troll.

UMICH is just a clueless troll.
                  A troll with insight....
                  Originally posted by alfablue
                  Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                  Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                  I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
                    I do not approve of the spoiled frat boy tradition of trashing ski resort hotels. That's a very poor thing to do, just because their Daddy's are loaded they think that they can do whatever. I'm sure that they don't care what I think but I disapprove. However I have noticed a pattern with all of these things (i.e. isolation, serial killers, destruction of property, etc.), they all occurred in Northern Michigan/the UP. Could that be the reason Mel left Tech?
                    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

I do not approve of the spoiled frat boy tradition of trashing ski resort hotels. That's a very poor thing to do, just because their Daddy's are loaded they think that they can do whatever. I'm sure that they don't care what I think but I disapprove. However I have noticed a pattern with all of these things (i.e. isolation, serial killers, destruction of property, etc.), they all occurred in Northern Michigan/the UP. Could that be the reason Mel left Tech?
                      First of all, for you admonishing someone for bad grammar and then using "Daddy's" was laughable. Second, none of these ski lodge incidents happened within 7 hours of Houghton, in fact they were much closer to Washtenaw County. So third, thank you for proving to the world that the Arrogant *****hole moniker is still well deserved for your fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                        First of all, for you admonishing someone for bad grammar and then using "Daddy's" was laughable. Second, none of these ski lodge incidents happened within 7 hours of Houghton, in fact they were much closer to Washtenaw County. So third, thank you for proving to the world that the Arrogant *****hole moniker is still well deserved for your fan base.
                        To civilized people northern Michigan might as well be the UP. And the UP is basically Canada. I made a mistake, I'm so ashamed now. OK, maybe not.

Comment

To civilized people northern Michigan might as well be the UP. And the UP is basically Canada. I made a mistake, I'm so ashamed now. OK, maybe not.
                          Actually, far more of the lower peninsula is attached to Canada than the Upper Peninsula is.
                          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                            Actually, far more of the lower peninsula is attached to Canada than the Upper Peninsula is.
                            Just stop even trying, you try arguing with a ****** and you just end up looking like one too. The guy has no geographic clue on anything.
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Actually he has no clue geographically or otherwise!

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                                Why are you even talking? It's the UP, it's desolate. No one cares about it...

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/...sula_stru.html

No one lives there for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X