2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

Got an email this morning that my tickets shipped.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
      Mookie too
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
        And I just received a notice from UPS that they will be arriving tomorrow! And evidently I have been Upgraded by the NCAA as the note from UPS states it is from NCAA Basketball!!!

Comment

Just got mine as wel
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

But mine said it was from NCAA basketball.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              But mine said it was from NCAA basketball.
              Me Too !

Comment

I am little confused (not that unusual).

I've seen at least one listing on the ticket board here as well as an Ebay auction referencing transferring tickets for the 2017 Frozen Four through Flash Seats.

Yet when I look at Flash Seats, the Frozen Four is not listed as an event for Flash Seats and the United Center is not a Flash Seats venue.

For those of you who bought tickets through the NCAA, do you have the option to transfer them via Flash Seats?

Comment

Cheapest all-session tickets down to $130 on stubhub. Tough re-sale market due to having to mail non electronic tickets.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Girlfriend is selling 1 ticket to each game. Harvard alum. She will be there at the actual event, so likely could hand deliver/meet up before the game. Asking for $180 or best offer Link to them here: https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/tid/6073062534.html
                    "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                      Girlfriend is selling 1 ticket to each game. Harvard alum. She will be there at the actual event, so likely could hand deliver/meet up before the game. Asking for $180 or best offer Link to them here: https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/tid/6073062534.html
                      Is she hot?

Kidding. I have tix

r

Comment

Originally posted by ysuindy View Post
                        I am little confused (not that unusual).

I've seen at least one listing on the ticket board here as well as an Ebay auction referencing transferring tickets for the 2017 Frozen Four through Flash Seats.

Yet when I look at Flash Seats, the Frozen Four is not listed as an event for Flash Seats and the United Center is not a Flash Seats venue.

For those of you who bought tickets through the NCAA, do you have the option to transfer them via Flash Seats?
                        I bought thru NCAA and have Flash Seat tickets, same as I had in Tampa last year.
                        When I look at my Flash Seat account, the tickets show up... nothing unusual there....
                        I am expecting to show up with just my registered credit card in order to get in.
                        Am I missing something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leecoffee9 View Post
                          I bought thru NCAA and have Flash Seat tickets, same as I had in Tampa last year.
                          When I look at my Flash Seat account, the tickets show up... nothing unusual there....
                          I am expecting to show up with just my registered credit card in order to get in.
                          Am I missing something?
                          That's how it works.
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

not going this year but got an email this morning that limited tix still available after school allotment returns

Comment

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Harvard most definitely did not sell out their allotment

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Harvard most definitely did not sell out their allotment
                                Hard to disagree with that.
                                However, seats available don't look like team allotment tickets
                                Never trust the NCAA- How many seats do they hold back
                                How many years have center ice tickets never been sold or used

Comment

Working...
                                X