Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning MEUSA, Ralph, and Lodge!

Election Day in the US; be sure your voice is heard. Regardless of who or what you support.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Moon is beautiful in the sky and the sunrise is coming.

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Back at the airport, heading to Phoenix today. Direct flight but a middle seat. No free WiFi. So no work. While I can catch up on a few shows, I’m dreading the amount of emails I will have when I land.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              654.4 miles to go.
              623. 0 miles to go, and then it rained.
              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-07-2017, 11:00 AM.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Good Morning MEUSA, Ralph, and Lodge!

Election Day in the US; be sure your voice is heard. Regardless of who or what you support.
                We only vote in even years in 202-land.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Good morning Lodge. Back at the airport, heading to Phoenix today. Direct flight but a middle seat. No free WiFi. So no work. While I can catch up on a few shows, I’m dreading the amount of emails I will have when I land.
                  Any crying babies?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

My ballot today has 2 property tax increase proposals, and that's it. If I have time between work, blood donation and board of directors meeting, maybe I'll go vote. I have no strong feelings either way towards these millages.

In job news, do I let my new boss know that he underestimates my ability to jump right in and get things done, or do I enjoy this opportunity to coast for a bit? I'm thinking the latter.
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Dropped off my ballot last weekend.

A couple school board races - I left these blank because I admittedly don't know enough about these candidates to make an informed decision.

Then some pretty big bonds for repaving roads, upgrades to public buildings, etc.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        My ballot today has 2 property tax increase proposals, and that's it. If I have time between work, blood donation and board of directors meeting, maybe I'll go vote. I have no strong feelings either way towards these millages.

In job news, do I let my new boss know that he underestimates my ability to jump right in and get things done, or do I enjoy this opportunity to coast for a bit? I'm thinking the latter.
                        Tempting to take time to get a feel for how things flow. Observe and get your feet wet
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                          Dropped off my ballot last weekend.

A couple school board races - I left these blank because I admittedly don't know enough about these candidates to make an informed decision.

Then some pretty big bonds for repaving roads, upgrades to public buildings, etc.
                          Never leave blank!!

Write in twitch
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good evening Lodge!
                              Morning, sort of, mookie!

Comment

Finally in my hotel! Flight took off right on time (more or less) at 9:30am. Scheduled to land about 1:42pm MST. After about five hours in the air, the pilot comes on to tell us that due to excessive headwinds, we are now low on fuel and we’ve been diverted to Albuquerque to refuel. Great. Added about two hours onto my trip. Got to the rental car center, the line at Avis was ridiculously long. Took me 45 minutes or so to get my car.

Drove to the office where we’re having on e of the events tomorrow. Thankfully it’s a call center and my contact was there. I notice the backdrop we’re using for photos is waaaaay too big to fit in my car to take to the second office. Reached out to the agency to figure out a solution.

Now I’m more than starving as I only had donuts for breakfast and those little cookies on the plane. I hit the road to go to my hotel, which is closer to the second office and the traffic was not good. I remembered few restaurants in the area (I’ve stayed up here before) but when I saw In N Out Burger, I pulled in. Was faster. And delicious. Long day. Looking forward to watching This Is Is and going to bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X