Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego State Hockey 2011-2012 Part II: Hockey Never Sleeps

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    Just thought of something. I wonder how many awful puns David Titanic is going to have to deal with?
    y? im sure they have been going on 4 awhile

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      y? im sure they have been going on 4 awhile
      This week is the 100th anniversary of the launch/sinking. I'd figure he'd get it a little more this week.
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

• Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
        This week is the 100th anniversary of the launch/sinking. I'd figure he'd get it a little more this week.
        And if he had lead Oswego to the NC last month the headlines would have read "Titanic sinks St. Norbert".
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          And if he had lead Oswego to the NC last month the headlines would have read "Titanic sinks St. Norbert".
          I wonder why it didn't read: "St Norbert sinks Titanic and mates!"

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by mountieboyoz View Post
            this week is the 100th anniversary of the launch/sinking. I'd figure he'd get it a little more this week.
            ic 10-4

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
              I wonder why it didn't read: "St Norbert sinks Titanic and mates!"
              Considering SNC's affiliation, "Nearer my God to Thee" would have been an appropriate song by the (non existent) pep bands.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                I wonder why it didn't read: "St Norbert's sinks Titanic and mates!"
                Fixed your post.

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post
                  Fixed your post.
                  I was avoiding the "S" at all cause!!!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

http://athletics.oswego.edu/news/201...330122328.aspx

Great news that the old barn is finally going to get a renovation that is greatly needed to help the fall and spring sports!
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

What's the name of the beer fetching dog in the Bud Light commercial?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        What's the name of the beer fetching dog in the Bud Light commercial?
                        Weego. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Castine80 View Post
                          Weego. Nice.
                          wow... is it october yet??

Comment

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story...4#.T5l4ptme32p

pretty nice to see some good support to the school from our alumni
                            http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                              http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story...4#.T5l4ptme32p

pretty nice to see some good support to the school from our alumni
                              Thats should help with a few books for sure NICE JOB..

Comment

Any one in the Wego hear anything about more recruits? Still a little on edge with the lack of people we got coming in this year.
                                Twitter: DanMountSports
                                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
                                X