X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I'll start listening to the other side when they stop lying. That's my line in the sand.
    Let us know when you decide that anyone who disagrees with you might not actually be lying.

Comment

More lies.
      And yet, there's a very distinct pattern in the heavily publicized cases of homicide...

Comment

I'll start listening to the other side when they stop lying. That's my line in the sand.
        They're not all lying. Their GOP Members are and the GOP itself is, and lying insanely. I wouldn't go near them with any expectation of honesty and plain dealing.

But most GOP voters are honest. They may have been hoodwinked or they may be ignint. A few simply have really bizarre priorities. But as annoying as it is to deal with all three of those cases, they are worth having honest conversations with. The more hateful ones will of course buy all the hatred that the Echo Chambers spews to hold them in their pens, but the vast, vast majority of Republican voters are not hateful, they're just lazy or misinformed.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Such is your opinion.
          Well feel free to show a valid reason for the average citizen to have a magazine capacity higher than 10. I'll wait. But I appreciate the Big Lebowski response lol.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            Well feel free to show a valid reason for the average citizen to have a magazine capacity higher than 10. I'll wait. But I appreciate the Big Lebowski response lol.
            Live in a state with an oppressive dictator for a governor, and you have plenty. This is why the second amendment was put into place in the exact words as it is: To prevent an overbearing tyrant from gaining absolute rule by force. If the subjects can actually defend themselves, the ruler will think twice before double-crossing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              They're not all lying. Their GOP Members are and the GOP itself is, and lying insanely. I wouldn't go near them with any expectation of honesty and plain dealing.

But most GOP voters are honest. They may have been hoodwinked or they may be ignint. A few simply have really bizarre priorities. But as annoying as it is to deal with all three of those cases, they are worth having honest conversations with. The more hateful ones will of course buy all the hatred that the Echo Chambers spews to hold them in their pens, but the vast, vast majority of Republican voters are not hateful, they're just lazy or misinformed.
              No, they're lying. The guy they elected (Trump) who they are in love with is a habitual liar. Paul Ryan is a habitual liar. Turtle Boy is a habitual liar. Rush Limbaugh is a habitual liar. Sean Hannity is a habitual liar.

My current Representative in Congess is a habitual liar.

I'm sick and tired of the lying.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...c00_story.html

Robert Mueller brought to light a huge scandal this week, and it has nothing to do with Russia.

He has introduced the world to Sam Clovis.

Clovis, we now know, was the Trump campaign official who oversaw George Papadopoulos and encouraged his efforts to meet with Russian officials. But what’s more interesting than what Clovis is is what Clovis isn’t.

For those who had not heard of Clovis before (which is pretty much everybody), he has been nominated to be the chief scientist at the Agriculture Department, a position that by law must go to “distinguished scientists,” even though he is, well, not a scientist. He is a talk-radio host, economics professor (though not actually an economist, either) and, most importantly, a Trump campaign adviser.

President Trump promised to “hire the best people.” And, as scientists go, Clovis is an excellent talk-show host. Among his scientific breakthroughs: being “extremely skeptical” of climate change, calling homosexuality “a choice,” suggesting gay rights would lead to legalized pedophilia, pushing the Obama birther allegation, and calling Eric Holder a “racist bigot” and Tom Perez a “racist Latino.”
                Trump may want “extreme vetting” of immigrants, but he’s rather more lenient with his appointees. On Wednesday, he named Robin Bernstein to be ambassador to the Dominican Republic. Bernstein speaks only “basic Spanish” (it’s so hard to find Americans who speak Spanish), but she does have this — membership at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club.

A group called American Oversight had the foresight to make records requests for résumés of those hired by the Trump administration, and the group searched for those who worked on the Trump campaign. Among the “best” Trump hires American Oversight found:

●Sid Bowdidge, assistant to the secretary of energy for energy efficiency and renewable energy. Before working for the Trump campaign, Bowdidge, from 2013 to 2015, was manager of the Meineke Car Care branch in Seabrook, N.H. He previously was service and branch manager for tire shops. I don’t know what qualified Bowdidge for his position, but I do know this: He is not going to pay a lot for that muffler. (He had to hit the road, losing his job after it was discovered he had called Muslims “maggots.”)

●Victoria Barton, congressional relations for Regions II, V and VI, Department of Housing and Urban Development. Prior to working for the Trump campaign, Barton was an office manager and, between 2013 and 2015, a “bartender/bar manager.” The expertise in housing policy possessed by Barton is no doubt invaluable to HUD Secretary Ben Carson, a retired brain surgeon.

●Christopher Hagan, a confidential assistant at the Agriculture Department. Before working on the Trump campaign, he was, between 2009 and 2015, a “cabana attendant” at Westchester Country Club in Rye, N.Y. According to his résumé, he “identified and addressed customer’s needs in a timely and orderly manner.”

This is important, because you never know when somebody at the USDA is going to need a towel.

●Nick Brusky, also a confidential assistant at the USDA. The Trump campaign worker previously drove a truck. He was a trustee in Butler Township, Ohio, at the same time, and, as Politico noted, his résumé lists coursework but no degree.

●David Matthews, yet another confidential assistant at the Agriculture Department, developed scented candles while also serving as a “legal receptionist” before joining the Trump campaign.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Flaggy with a predictably laughable response.

Comment

No, they're lying. The guy they elected (Trump) who they are in love with is a habitual liar. Paul Ryan is a habitual liar. Turtle Boy is a habitual liar. Rush Limbaugh is a habitual liar. Sean Hannity is a habitual liar.

My current Representative in Congess is a habitual liar.

I'm sick and tired of the lying.
                    And what are they saying that are lies?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Live in a state with an oppressive dictator for a governor, and you have plenty. This is why the second amendment was put into place in the exact words as it is: To prevent an overbearing tyrant from gaining absolute rule by force.
                      See, Kepler. This is what I am talking about. This is pure fantasy. If he really believes that then I'd like to see the War start now. United States Government and all Law Enforcement agencies in the US vs. all these clowns that think 2nd Amendment remedies aren't pure delusion.

That should wipe them all off the planet and kick the GOP out of Congress for good.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

See, Kepler. This is what I am talking about. This is pure fantasy. If he really believes that then I'd like to see the War start now. United States Government and all Law Enforcement agencies in the US vs. all these clowns that think 2nd Amendment remedies aren't pure delusion.

That should wipe them all off the planet and kick the GOP out of Congress for good.
                        Funny thing is, if you ask the majority of them, they aren't going to follow your orders.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Well feel free to show a valid reason for the average citizen to have a magazine capacity higher than 10.
                          When the home invasion crew coming through your front door is eleven people.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            When the home invasion crew coming through your front door is eleven people.
                            Then you need a machine gun for when it's a 100. Get the law changed.

Comment

Lmao. Right, so then you can spray a bunch bullets and put your neighbors in greater danger than if you just used a shotgun. Which is statistically far more likely to happen. Not to mention you're probably screwed at that point no matter what kind of gun you have when it's 11 vs 1. You probably need a grenade launcher in that instance.
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 11-02-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

And right as I post that: http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politi...ure/index.html

Sam Clovis, President Donald Trump's nominee to be the Department of Agriculture's chief scientist, withdrew himself from consideration Thursday, the White House announced.

"The political climate inside Washington has made it impossible for me to receive balanced and fair consideration for this position," Clovis wrote in a letter addressed to Trump that was dated Wednesday. "The relentless assaults on you and your team seem to be a blood sport that only increases in intensity each day. As I am focused on your success and the success of this administration, I do not want to be a distraction or negative influence, particularly with so much important work left to do for the American people."
                                Oh shove it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X