This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Let's not forget his work on Rocko's Modern Life.
    Yes, the last show of Nick's glory years, before it went to almost complete sh*t.

Comment

• Re: Dead Thread 2017-18: Fare Thee Well!!

@BBCNews: "World's oldest rebel", wartime hero, author, activist and fierce defender of the NHS - RIP Harry Leslie Smith

http://bbc.in/2Rkq0Wm
      [Tap to expand] https://***********/BBCNews/status/1...263808/video/1

https://youtu.be/A2MgD9RInVU
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

HW

RIP, Prez.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          HW

RIP, Prez.
          Confirmation:
          https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ge...kGP?li=BBnb7Kz

EDIT: As of right now, they don't even have the story finished. You can tell they've had this waiting for a while once you get to the middle of the article.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              Confirmation:
              https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ge...kGP?li=BBnb7Kz

EDIT: As of right now, they don't even have the story finished. You can tell they've had this waiting for a while once you get to the middle of the article.
              He was 94, and Prez (which takes years off your life, usually). And ill in his later years. It's no surprise, but still very sad.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

That's going to be one awkward state funeral
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  tD will go golf on the national off day

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    HW

RIP, Prez.
                    Not gonna make a joke, wouldn't be prudent at this juncture.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

First president I have memory of. I was alive for nearly all of Reagan's second term, but don't have any memories of him being in office.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        First president I have memory of. I was alive for nearly all of Reagan's second term, but don't have any memories of him being in office.
                        Are you saying that your DOB in your profile is wrong? It shows that you were born during Reagan's first term and thus alive during all of his second term.

BTW, I was born very late in the term that Truman had when he succeeded FDR. I don't remember his presidency at all, although I was alive for all four years of his own term.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Are you saying that your DOB in your profile is wrong? It shows that you were born during Reagan's first term and thus alive during all of his second term.

BTW, I was born very late in the term that Truman had when he succeeded FDR. I don't remember his presidency at all, although I was alive for all four years of his own term.
                          Mookie can recall playing on the rug while his mama watched Watergate hearings... so there's tricky dick

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            He was 94, and Prez (which takes years off your life, usually). And ill in his later years. It's no surprise, but still very sad.
                            Presidents have an above average life-span, so I don’t think it actually takes years off your life. These guys have the best healthcare in the world.

Comment

Didn't help JFK

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                This was my very first thought. And my second was to wonder how the Cheetoh in Chief was going to try to make it all about him. I have given up guessing. He finds so many new ways to be stupid that I have to admit defeat with predicting other than he will screw up somehow.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                I was in College

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

I felt better reading this. I remember when JFK was shot. Lived behind an AF base. When it happened I remember the guys in the neighborhood being ready in case they got the call (immed assumption was the commies got him.)

Comment

Working...
                                X