Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Except they did. Every poll, every handicapper, everyone with a pulse had her winning and winning big. Even 538 had her winning (while playing conservative with the numbers due to different factors) Were you in a cave?
    I think you're talking about different things. All of the electoral forecasts had Clinton crushing Trump. Most of the final popular vote estimates were at a few percentage points in favor of Clinton (3-5% IIRC, but don't quote me).
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I think you're talking about different things. All of the electoral forecasts had Clinton crushing Trump. Most of the final popular vote estimates were at a few percentage points in favor of Clinton (3-5% IIRC, but don't quote me).
      FWIW, almost all of the polls (both nationally and at the state level) were within the margin of error. Unfortunately, the error went to the wrong way...depending on your viewpoint of course.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Well I meant an Electoral trouncing...I should have been more clear about that. At one point she was well over 300 EVs IIRC.
        I thought it was a done deal myself. This past election was amazing (in the true sense of the word, not the everyday lingo sense).
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Late to the game on all the Hillary stuff, but good lord you can cure meats with the salt coming from those excerpts. Sorry not everyone stepped out of the way to hand you the nomination.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Late to the game on all the Hillary stuff, but good lord you can cure meats with the salt coming from those excerpts. Sorry not everyone stepped out of the way to hand you the nomination.
            As I've said before: You could have handed the election to the (D) party had you nominated anyone but Hillary.

On the (R) side: offer up anyone. ANYONE! And they did. And they won.

Astounding.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

There is an idea out that trump is so eager and feckless that he can be steered to switching sides. He's been meeting privately with all the dem bigwigs (who have got to be gargling mouthwash and scrubbing down afterwards) and conservative heads are exploding all over Washington at the prospect of having sold their souls only for the ultimate betrayal. Politically speaking this could be an amazing mid term season. Next up: huge infrastructure spending and middle class tax cuts?
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                There is an idea out that trump is so eager and feckless that he can be steered to switching sides. He's been meeting privately with all the dem bigwigs (who have got to be gargling mouthwash and scrubbing down afterwards) and conservative heads are exploding all over Washington at the prospect of having sold their souls only for the ultimate betrayal. Politically speaking this could be an amazing mid term season. Next up: huge infrastructure spending and middle class tax cuts?
                Trump doesn't listen to sides. He listens to the best deal. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Except they did. Every poll, every handicapper, everyone with a pulse had her winning and winning big. Even 538 had her winning (while playing conservative with the numbers due to different factors) Were you in a cave?
                  I'm talking before the election when they had it much closer and probably had better data than post debate polls or what have you. And like someone earlier said her winning by a lot was more predicated on her winning a lot of close battles in key states.

Comment

Trump on Irma: "It looks like it could be something that will be not good. Believe me, not good."

Wow. Possibly the greatest orator since Churchill.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Trump on Irma: "It looks like it could be something that will be not good. Believe me, not good."

Wow. Possibly the greatest orator since Churchill.
                      Bringing democracy to America, 140 characters at a time.

There were some professors in college I wish taught in small sentences, instead of long lectures that could have been distilled down to a few sentences.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Bringing democracy to America, 140 characters at a time.

There were some professors in college I wish taught in small sentences, instead of long lectures that could have been distilled down to a few sentences.
                        Bringing democracy to America See Dick Run FASTLY!! style.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          Bringing democracy to America See Dick Run FASTLY!! style.
                          Yeah. There's a difference between concise and ignint.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Yeah that was why in a later posted I meant EVs. The polls were within the margin of error but no one, even Nate Silver had them flipping the way they did and he overcorrected for Trump unlike most forecasters.
                            Last edited by Handyman; 09-07-2017, 07:16 AM.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              Maybe she needs to talk to some of the "experts" around here because according to them she was
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Appears Trump is going Bill Clinton on the bit and triangulating. He'll get massive amounts of legislation done if that's the tract he takes. And, he'll get Republicans and himself reelected across the country,
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X