Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.2: An All-Canada Final (Playoffs and Off-season)

If you can't jam to Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' you have no soul.

"na, na, na, naaa, na, na, na.."

Never mind it progresses into "City of the Angels" on Evolution so f^^k you you really have no soul.

And seriously you're dead to the world if you can't get into Just The Same Way
    Last edited by Slap Shot; 07-08-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Yuck.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Oh, man, you're a cold as ice.
        I doubt he was born when that came out (1977).
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Be good to yourself
          Ask the lonely
          Only the young

All awesome pop songs

And the best unintentional comedy video is seperate ways, hands down
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Journey is awful, but the version of "Don't Stop Believing" in the Glee pilot was tremendous.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I suppose I've never actually hated their songs. Their music is awful though.

Their lead singer always sounds like a cat crying at the moon

While in a trash compactor.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                I suppose I've never actually hated their songs. Their music is awful though.

Their lead singer always sounds like a cat crying at the moon

While in a trash compactor.
                The part I love of the band is where Steve Perry thought he was bigger than Journey and without him they would be nothing. So they found someone else to sing. With the ability to reach the same "Steve Perry Only" notes, tone, and inflection.

Then, when the replacement Steve had to quit due to vocal issues, a few of the band members filled in. Also with the ability to reach the same "Steve Perry Only" notes, tone, and inflection.

After searching for a new lead singer, they found a Filipino singer who also had the ability to reach the same "Steve Perry Only" notes, tone, and inflection.

At every point where Steve Perry bragged about how Journey needed him, they kept giving Steve Perry the middle finger.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

He sounds like an insane doosh.

Back to hockey. Da Beauty League released their rosters yesterday. I'm excited.
                  Code:

Comment

• The Wild resign Nino for 5 years.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for Edzo:
                      https//www.nhl.com/news/broadcaster-eddie-olczyk-diagnosed-with-colon-cancer/c-290622214
                      Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Bryan Murray passes away from his battle with cancer at 74.

Comment

Wow!

Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment made a huge announcement on Tuesday.

As of July 1st of next year, the Air Canada Centre will become Scotiabank Arena for the following 20 years after an agreement has been reached with the bank.

The building has had the Air Canada name since it opened it's doors back in 1999 when a $30million/20yr agreement was signed.

The new agreement will obviously cost way more than that and can be compared to recent deals in New York involving Citi Field and Barclays Center which cost about $20million a season.

“It will be a change,” said Dave Hopkinson, MLSE’s chief commercial officer. “It will be a change to the landscape of Toronto.”

The move also continues Scotiabank's push to be strongly involved with hockey in Canada. The bank has naming rights for Scotiabank Hometown Hockey, Scotiabank Wednesday Night Hockey, Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada and the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                            that's Scotiabank Wow

..thankyouverymuch
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              that's Scotiabank Wow

..thankyouverymuch
                              I'm done when it becomes the Scotiabank Stanley Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                                I'm done when it becomes the Scotiabank Stanley Cup.
                                Wait until you see Scotiabank in the front and centre of the Maple Leaf sweater with a small Maple Leaf in top left corner of the sweater.

Montreal would have the big Molson's logo.

I'm trying to get somebody to do a Fly Emirates Capitals Jersey so I can wear it to a Caps game and give Ted ideas.

It's all about HRR.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X