Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Is McCain still running his yap about war with Russia?
    Check the foreign policy thread. Unfortunately the answer is yes.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Nice try, establishment. http://nypost.com/2017/01/03/gop-bac...ethics-office/

Comment

Cruz wants to drain the swamp with term limits, I'd love to see it but we all know that is going nowhere. And yes I know we have term limits, its called voting but we also know your guy sucks and mine is great so we keep electing them no matter what. Call it saving us from ourselves
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Saw Schumer and Bernie on Maddow last night. They're going to fight. Schumer even hinted that no Supreme Court Justice will be seated by the Orange Babboon.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If that's the route they take, then they will get crushed. And frankly, I'm with Kep on this. Don't pull the same crap republicans did.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              If that's the route they take, then they will get crushed. And frankly, I'm with Kep on this. Don't pull the same crap republicans did.
              Well, I tend to agree with Kep. Not the way I would go. But, you can't argue with the unmitigated success of Mitch McConnell. I guess the question is, why can't it work both ways? Americans based on the election results don't seem to care about anything the Republicans did the last 8 years.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

God you people are wusses. Schumer is 100% right and frankly I was getting worried about him becoming a go along to get along kinda guy with Republicans. Dems should absolutely block any right wing nominee. Turnabout it fair play, and playing by rules that the other party has long since abandoned is stupid. Voters don't care. If the GOP wants to get rid of filibuster, let them. Causes a dispute in their ranks between the Hatch's of the world and the loons.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Saw Schumer and Bernie on Maddow last night. They're going to fight. Schumer even hinted that no Supreme Court Justice will be seated by the Orange Babboon.
                  This is a strategy. It's not mine but I'm not going to choose an internal fight as the hill I die on. Rover did make one important point: we can block without doing anything unconstitutional or illegal. I guess it comes down to just how much of an existential threat one thinks the Trump - GOP axis is. I think it's a real one, and that we are seeing the beginnings of the unraveling of the rule of law.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. Moderation in the protection of liberty is no virtue; extremism in the defense of freedom is no vice."
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well, I tend to agree with Kep. Not the way I would go. But, you can't argue with the unmitigated success of Mitch McConnell. I guess the question is, why can't it work both ways? Americans based on the election results don't seem to care about anything the Republicans did the last 8 years.
                    Because Democrats have a brain and a conscience.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Because Democrats have a brain and a conscience.
                      Then they need to put the conscience on hold and start playing for keeps. If the voters rewarded fair play, I'd be all in. They don't. As the Economist put it once, Americans want their leaders to be winners, not victims. Do it legally, but "by all means possible".
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Then they need to put the conscience on hold and start playing for keeps. If the voters rewarded fair play, I'd be all in. They don't. As the Economist put it once, Americans want their leaders to be winners, not victims. Do it legally, but "by all means possible".
                        FSM help me I actually agree with you. This is war and you don't sue for peace right away, you come out and fight.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

This is so awesome.

http://www.startribune.com/republica...ays/409794655/

Republicans plan to defund Planned Parenthood soon, Ryan says
                          Number one thing they do with the Government money is help the poor. It's almost in many cases the only health care women get that are poor. Cut that **** Paul. Save those big bucks.

Comment

This is so awesome.

http://www.startribune.com/republica...ays/409794655/

Number one thing they do with the Government money is help the poor. It's almost in many cases the only health care women get that are poor. Cut that **** Paul. Save those big bucks.
                            The irony is PP et al. will go to pure private funding and at that point the government won't be able to do anything. So the Thumpers will then invent reasons for the federal government to interfere with them and also interfere with states which permit them to operate, thus throwing all their "local business" and "states rights" BS out the window.

Hypocrisy. Served now with bacon bits from the charred remains of Movement Conservatism.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Republican motto: "Do what you will, so long as it harms many."
                              Cornell University

Comment

How much federal funding does PP get? How much did they take in last year from donations?
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X