• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    This is just sad...

Love Jimmy. This issue makes me sick.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Wait, what? He was exposed as a fraud years ago.
      Yeah, I know. I always held out hope like an idiot.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/31/c...imes&smtyp=cur

Yes, cause, who the **** wants clean water? Certainly not me. We can't use science and improvement to make sure we have clean water and can grow food, and run businesses. No. We need to pollute water so we can grow food and run businesses.

**** this planet.
        You can buy organic, gluten free water at a number of stores.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Tell that to Flint.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
            I know you're being snarky, but cheap, readily available, clean tap water is a hallmark of Western civilization and one of the greatest public health accomplishments in history. The fact that your party is so willing to ruin that because the dirty libs are for it is, frankly, criminal. And you should be ashamed for supporting, directly or otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              I know you're being snarky, but cheap, readily available, clean tap water is a hallmark of Western civilization and one of the greatest public health accomplishments in history. The fact that your party is so willing to ruin that because the dirty libs are for it is, frankly, criminal. And you should be ashamed for supporting, directly or otherwise.
              Hey, don't be getting in the way of Nestle being able to make a buck.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I hope they release the memo today. I want it released.

Comment

Checkmate, dems. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...eased-thursday

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Sounds to me like a pretty astute assessment of what people down on their luck might turn to to try tomaintain some semblance of who they were and where they come from. And when you look further into it, it reveals why some of them could be receptive to the message that a con man like Trumpy would offer them.

You see anything mocking in the tone of that quote, you let me know.
                    If anything that's one thing that helped Obama, he actually acknowledged the existence of those small towns rather than listening to the third way idiots who just mocked and had a condescending attitude towards them.

Comment

LOL: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...ion/ar-BBIyn7C

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        I think one point is where the line is drawn before water can be classified as clean. I see the issue as the sides disagreeing where that line is drawn. I remember an argument about arsenic a long time ago. Arsenic in naturally occurring and has been found in water and trace amounts may be needed. What level is acceptable? I think the recommendation is 10 ppb, but there was a push to lower that level. You will never get it down to zero, so what's the magic number?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                          I think one point is where the line is drawn before water can be classified as clean. I see the issue as the sides disagreeing where that line is drawn. I remember an argument about arsenic a long time ago. Arsenic in naturally occurring and has been found in water and trace amounts may be needed. What level is acceptable? I think the recommendation is 10 ppb, but there was a push to lower that level. You will never get it down to zero, so what's the magic number?
                          The number seems to be zero for the US. That's because they don't actually care about the environment, otherwise they'd be *O'd about China's polluting. They want America to fail, so they attack energy, blaming environmental concerns.

Comment

Well we all know who was responsible for what happened in Flint Michigan and where the line was drawn in that case.

Comment

• We all saw that coming...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That should be decided by experts, and science, and data.

Comment

Working...
                                X