Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 5: Barney Fife, Now in Real Life!

I mean, at least it’s an objective measure.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Can't blame race on this! Wait, too soon?

It actually makes me think of that scene in "Rosencrantz and GuildensternAre Dead."
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Can't blame race on this! Wait, too soon?

It actually makes me think of that scene in "Rosencrantz and GuildensternAre Dead."
        Decent reference. But clearly the most obvious is Two Face from Batman comics.

Bingo. Two Face commonly opined about how chance was at least fair.
        Last edited by state of hockey; 07-15-2018, 02:40 AM.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Cops shoot armed guy in Chicago.

THIS shooting, the people are outraged about. Not all those other ones that happen every day. Whee fun.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

THIS shooting, the people are outraged about. Not all those other ones that happen every day.
            You really don’t get the difference?
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

You really don’t get the difference?
              I get the difference. I also see that the man was armed and shoved officers. I also read that residents wanted more police presence due to the violence in the area.

Well, guess what, if folks are going to assault officers, and are armed with guns, bad things are going to happen.

Comment

I get the difference. I also see that the man was armed and shoved officers. I also read that residents wanted more police presence due to the violence in the area.

Well, guess what, if folks are going to assault officers, and are armed with guns, bad things are going to happen.
                If the guy was reaching for the area where they suspected the gun was (and it was), they probably used justifiable force. If not, that's a different story.

But again, we are far from well informed on the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  If the guy was reaching for the area where they suspected the gun was (and it was), they probably used justifiable force. If not, that's a different story.

But again, we are far from well informed on the facts.
                  True. Going with the facts that have been presented so far. If things change, so does my opinion.

Comment

True. Going with the facts that have been presented so far. If things change, so does my opinion.
                    http://kstp.com/national/chicago-pol...628/?cat=12678

Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi also said Sunday that officers found two magazines of bullets along with a gun at the site of Saturday evening's shooting on the South Side. He says the gun and the magazines have been sent for testing.

Comment

http://kstp.com/national/chicago-pol...628/?cat=12678

Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi also said Sunday that officers found two magazines of bullets along with a gun at the site of Saturday evening's shooting on the South Side. He says the gun and the magazines have been sent for testing.
                      Having the weapon and the ammunition doesn't get you there, though, does it, if he wasn't reaching for it or brandishing it?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Having the weapon and the ammunition doesn't get you there, though, does it, if he wasn't reaching for it or brandishing it?
                        As of now, he was reaching for the weapon (and still shoved officers). I will re-evaluate if those details change.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Heads you win.....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/us/ge...red/index.html
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He should be prosecuted for assault.
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I don't get. The officer on scene doesn't seem agitated by the driver and looks mostly under control while trying to cuff him, so why then does did dips**t backup find it necessary to get aggressive and then use a tazer? Also for what seems like a pretty ordinary stop (even if the driver slightly moved the vehicle has the first cop approached) why do they need so many cops on scene that quickly? Not that it justifies the tazing but there must have been a warrant for the guy or the car was reported stolen.

Comment

Working...
                                X