Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    That’s not the definition of offended.
    Exactly. I wasn’t offended. A stickler for details, sure. You could even call me anal if you wanted. But I certainly didn’t lose any sleep over it. I’m still not offended. I am amused that this conversation has gotten so in depth though. Finally, Mr Krug, my statement was in no way a personal attack on you. I realize it may have appeared that way, as you were the last poster to use the term before my post. So, if it will bring about the end of this silliness, I apologize. I didn’t mean to offend you 😉

Comment

Re: 2018 National Championship: Salve Regina vs. St. Norbert

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Because, according to our NCAA overlords, it does.

Final Four(tm) refers to D1 hoops, not D2 or D3. Any other use, except for Indiana (?) HS basketball, is a misuse of the term and the NCAA can issue a cease and desist order.
      In that case the NCAA knows where to find me. I'm not making any money off of using the terms and I will continue to call it the D-III Frozen Four. (I was calling it the Phrozen Phour for awhile, but decided Frozen Four sounded better). Mr. stickler-for-the-details (I won't call him anal!) will just have to deal with it!
      Steve
      Penn State Class of '95
      Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
        In that case the NCAA knows where to find me. I'm not making any money off of using the terms and I will continue to call it the D-III Frozen Four. (I was calling it the Phrozen Phour for awhile, but decided Frozen Four sounded better). Mr. stickler-for-the-details (I won't call him anal!) will just have to deal with it!
        Haha

Comment

In taking a look at the final team stats, both SNC and Salve have the majority of their scoring coming back next season:

Goals: SNC 83% of total, Salve 82% of total.
          PP Goals: SNC 92% of total, Salve 76% of total....
          SNC Men:
          Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
          NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
          SNC Women:
          O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by pete99race View Post
            In taking a look at the final team stats, both SNC and Salve have the majority of their scoring coming back next season:

Goals: SNC 83% of total, Salve 82% of total.
            PP Goals: SNC 92% of total, Salve 76% of total....
            I hear Colin Clapton is returning next year for a fifth year. That will raise both goals and PP goals for Salve. They really only lose Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by nefan View Post
              I hear Colin Clapton is returning next year for a fifth year. That will raise both goals and PP goals for Salve. They really only lose Thompson.
              Hasn't he played 4 years already?
              Go 'Wick!

Comment

Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
                Hasn't he played 4 years already?
                Consider the date.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Consider the date.
                  Schmidbauer (Captain) and Patry-(Knee injury) will be returning for Salve. Both were top 6 forwards before getting hurt-

Comment

Rematch in the near future?
                    SNC Men:
                    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
                    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
                    SNC Women:
                    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Working...
                    X