This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Whites 60+ with college education went 47-37 for Trump in 2016. Having realized that with the tax cut passed, SS and Medicare are in the crosshairs and Paul Ryan will have them eating Alpo, they now shifted 42-40 for the Democrats. Gotta love the self-centered Boomers.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...&ICID=ref_fark
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Whites 60+ with college education went 47-37 for Trump in 2016. Having realized that with the tax cut passed, SS and Medicare are in the crosshairs and Paul Ryan will have them eating Alpo, they now shifted 42-40 for the Democrats. Gotta love the self-centered Boomers.

No sympathy. Problem is Ryan won't take it from them. He'll take it from me. Baby Boomers been ****ting on my generation their entire lives.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

These the same pollsters that were calling 2016 a landslide?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

What was your favorite Scott Pruitt moment?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              If he goes out he goes out like Rob Porter and not like McMaster or **** Rexy.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And the Tweet that Shauna references:
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The claims of non-existent death threats. What a little lying piece of stool he is, and a wus to boot. Of all the annoying things about trump and many of the people he surrounds himself with, the phony-tough act so many of them put on is the worst. What kind of a moron falls for it? Oh wait, the kind of moron who votes for a republican in the 21st century.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    These the same pollsters that were calling 2016 a landslide?
                    I think they're the ones that had Roy Moore in a close race.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Not one Dumpy in my office has wavered. They don't know of most of the GOP crime and what they have heard about they dismiss as fake news.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So Michael Cohen's offices in NYC were raided by the FBI today.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So Michael Cohen's offices in NYC were raided by the FBI today.
                          Best news I've heard all day.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Best news I've heard all day.
                            You're excited about the government seizing attorney/client privileged material?
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              You're excited about the government seizing attorney/client privileged material?
                              Uh, huh. Did Hannity tell you what the FBI did was against the law? Cause I find it highly doubtful that any laws were broken by the FBI today.

EDIT: As expected. Everything looks normal to me. Search Warrants were obtained.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/u...imes&smtyp=cur
                              Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 04-09-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                I'm not a lawyer but even I know your statement makes no sense at all. Either that or the next time I shoot a guy I'm going to hand my lawyer my gun and then the police can't take it!!!
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X