Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine @ RPI, Frday the 29th

RPI penalty
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

Comment

RPI penalty (Manley)
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

after 2 periods

Maine 3
        RPI 1
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
          Just for reference - I tried the YouTube telecast that Ralph suggested, but I got the same message I got from RPI-TV - my browser does not give me access to any available video formats - or at least, not any video formats that RPI-TV cares to make available.
          Just checking in-I see exactly the same thing using Firefox browser. if you can, try to download and use a Chrome browser, even if it is just for RPI-TV broadcasts. That should work. You Tube live broadcasts can be difficult and ever since Google has controlled it (as I have been told) Firefox may not work. It will work fine for videos that are not streaming live such as those stored on the RPI-TV site. But most live streaming video will give you that message. Other, more technically savvy, might give you other advice, but this is simplest way to get around it.

hockey related-had been watching from the O.R. and nothing has changed. Defensive mistakes are killing us. i am still not convinced that Linden is totally comfortable out there. Lots of nervous feet action and nervous handling of the puck especially on rebounds. I have no doubt he will eventually be fine but he does at times look like a freshman goalie and with our defensive mistakes and turnovers is being called upon to make some tough saves that he is just not ready for. Just my humble opin ion as usual.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Just checking in-I see exactly the same thing using Firefox browser. if you can, try to download and use a Chrome browser, even if it is just for RPI-TV broadcasts. That should work. You Tube live broadcasts can be difficult and ever since Google has controlled it (as I have been told) Firefox may not work. It will work fine for videos that are not streaming live such as those stored on the RPI-TV site. But most live streaming video will give you that message. Other, more technically savvy, might give you other advice, but this is simplest way to get around it.

hockey related-had been watching from the O.R. and nothing has changed. Defensive mistakes are killing us. i am still not convinced that Linden is totally comfortable out there. Lots of nervous feet action and nervous handling of the puck especially on rebounds. I have no doubt he will eventually be fine but he does at times look like a freshman goalie and with our defensive mistakes and turnovers is being called upon to make some tough saves that he is just not ready for. Just my humble opin ion as usual.
            How do you like that! I always watch the broadcasts using Chrome. It doesn't work using IE for me either.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
                speaking of Maine and the Christmas tournament, 37 years ago yesterday Jim Tortorella scored on a manned net!
                I was at that game and still remember that goal. I didn't realize the significance of it at the time.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  I was at that game and still remember that goal. I didn't realize the significance of it at the time.
                  Do you also recall that we jumped on them and led by 2 or 3 goals early? Then the roof caved in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    How do you like that! I always watch the broadcasts using Chrome. It doesn't work using IE for me either.
                    IE acts like Firefox with these streaming YouTube videos. i guess if you do not use a Chrome based Browser you are just not going to see the video.

Comment

Maine penalty.

LGR
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        Do you also recall that we jumped on them and led by 2 or 3 goals early? Then the roof caved in.
                        I don't. I could dig up my program and fake it, but I won't.
                        I do know that the goal was scored vs. Vasby of Sweden, not us. I was standing behind the west goal ready to run tio the men's room before RPI's game.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Best puck movement on a power play in some time and we got 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

3-2 PP goal
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            Gary Player

Comment

One! Two!! We want more!!!

Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!

Goooooooooooooooooal!!! Tironese (pp)!!!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

2 Tironese (Wilson) pp
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X