X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    It's an animal house reference!
    Gotcha! Movie is a little before my time haha.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
      Gotcha! Movie is a little before my time haha.
      That is no excuse. It should be required viewing for every living person.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        That is no excuse. It should be required viewing for every living person.
        Sounds like a movie night is in the near future! Will be a nice change from the first wave of exams.

Comment

• As for tonight, hope the badgers win. I won’t be watching aside from BTN2GO + during intermission tonight at the UWSP vs UWEC conference title game. Should be a good game. My cousin goes to UWEC and I attend UWSP. I look forward to a little smack talk with her

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            This constant line up changing is driving me NUTS. How do you get any chemistry when you are playing with different guys every night? How do you gain any confidence when you go from the 2nd line, to a scratch to the 3rd line? If you are always looking over your shoulder how do you get any confidence? I thought Eaves screwed with the lines too much, Granato is on crack. I'm just sick of it. Identify the best players, line them up and ride them. This is just nuts. And to me the proof is in the results, they suck.

I know the women's team doesn't have 54 players on the roster, but MJ runs the same D pairs and forward lines unless there is injury, except the 4th line where he alternates 2 players in and out. Next year MJ will have a bigger roster, it will be interesting to see what he does. It won't me what Granato is doing, I can tell you that.
            I don't disagree with any of this but I think they want to win desperately and they're antsy to get their guys in. They're throwing everything at the wall.

Honestly they should have reviewed the first 6 games and used those line-ups for the remainder of the season.

From what I've seen no-one including 34 is good enough to leave early but if certain D haven't gotten the message that this is the big time and they have to produce results we could looking at a fab five situation onD next year with the holdovers sitting in the stands.
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
              As for tonight, hope the badgers win.

Agree. Let's win one for the Gipper. Then play the Gippers.

Let's go Red!
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

And that's a wrap.

Didn't we fire the last guy who had 19 losses? Yeesh. So much not what I was expecting out of this year.
                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                Originally posted by Timothy A
                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                  And that's a wrap.

Didn't we fire the last guy who had 19 losses? Yeesh. So much not what I was expecting out of this year.
                  Yes.
                  Next year make the ncaa's and win a game, that should be the goal. Anything less and I think there should be big time questions as to what this staff is doing and if they're right.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

https://youtu.be/CtGxusvUT3k

By the way, if you haven't seen Animal House (c'mon digital, really?), Slapshot, Caddy Shack, Blazing Saddles, or The Blues Brothers, you're a loser. 👆

Now, if you guys ever want to wine and dine me, you know what kind of movie to take me to.

The season must be over.
                    Last edited by MadCityRich; 03-03-2018, 11:18 PM.
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

I have to repost this quote from FB,it's not mine btw...

"The best thing I can say about this season, is that IT IS OVER...lost last 6 games by a combined score of 34-14....***!!!!! Thank goodness for the UW women's hockey team, they can teach the men what energy, effort, defense, goaltending, discipline, and skill look like !"

Comment

Also quick q...is 22 going to just be someone the coaches say has all the potential in the world but never delivers?

4 seasons out of the ncaa's for UW but **** look at OSU and those wolverine rats kicking some.

Gd it, Wisconsin needs to turn it around with the quickness. This is not acceptable. Not by a long shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          I have to repost this quote from FB,it's not mine btw...

"The best thing I can say about this season, is that IT IS OVER...lost last 6 games by a combined score of 34-14....***!!!!! Thank goodness for the UW women's hockey team, they can teach the men what energy, effort, defense, goaltending, discipline, and skill look like !"
                          He/she has a point.......
                          I thought maybe it was that Johnson guy who just rips the entire program on Twitter, but that post is too tame for him.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            https://youtu.be/CtGxusvUT3k

By the way, if you haven't seen Animal House (c'mon digital, really?), Slapshot, Caddy Shack, Blazing Saddles, or The Blues Brothers, you're a loser. ��

Now, if you guys ever want to wine and dine me, you know what kind of movie to take me to.

The season must be over.
                            MCR and I should toast good taste over a beer sometime. Truth.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

May I join you guys for a couple thinners and remembering the old classics?😀

Comment

Beer has no boundaries, brah!

Comment

Working...
                                X